WHEN I DON'T THINK ABOUT IT IT DOESN'T FEEL REAL.

Authors note:Hi guys I'm updating again which is exciting. I'm updating more because I won't be able to update over the weekend considering it's Easter, but I'm also updating more because I want to start on the sqeual for this story which is called Break Me. I've posted an Authors note to explain a few things for the story. So if you haven't read that yet go check it out; however, if you don't that's completely fine.

Anyway I hope you like this chapter. I think the next chapter will be the last. When it's the laster chapter the title of the chapter will say 'final chapter' or something along those lines.

After we answered questions from both Damon and Eve as well as taking a group photo with the host, making sure that I was nowhere near Andrea much to his disappointment we went backstage to get ready to head off to the arena for the last run through before the first show tomorrow.

"Are you alright?"I turned around to see Harry walking towards me.

"Where are the rest of the boys?" I asked.

"They've already gone to the arena. "Harry replied, smiling at me.

Nodding my head I began to walk up to Harry before wrapping my arms around his waist, burying my head in the crook of my neck before taking a deep sigh, instantly relaxing in his hold.

"Baby are you okay? "Harry asked again.

"I'm fine. He just creeped me out." I replied.

"I know what you mean baby, but don't worry, we won't have to come back if he makes you feel uncomfortable. "Harry explained, rubbing my back.

"Really?" I asked, pulling back, but not enough for us to part.

"Yep."He said, moving a strand of hair from out of my face.

"Can I have a kiss please?" I asked pouting my lips.

"Well I don't know. You were flirting with Andrea. "Harry replied, smiling at me.

"I was not." I wined giving him a mini death glare, "can I please just have a kiss baby?" I asked, moving my body closer to him before resting my hands on his hips.

Harry looked at me for a couple of seconds before leaning down, stopping just before our lips met.

"Harry for god sake, just kiss m..."I was cut off by Harry pressing his lips against mine.

"So bossy baby. "He mumbled against my lips.

"I won't have to be bossy if you just kissed me in the first place." I mumbled back, gently running my hand through his hair, pulling at the ends every now and then making Harry groan into the kiss.

Harry placed his hands under my bum before picking me up, taking me towards the couch with our lips still locked. Harry sat down on the couch with me straddling his lap, before breaking the kiss much to Harry's protests but he soon stopped complaining once I leaned in closer kissing just under his ear. Harry responded by squeezing my hips making me giggle.

We were interrupted by Harry's phone going off. Kissing his lips one final time I pulled back so he could answer his phone.

"They can wait. "Harry said, pulling me back in for another kiss.

"Babe it could be important." I mumbled into his lip. "Answer it."I added pulling back.

"I'll text them back telling them we're on the way to the arena. "Harry said, before he started kiss down my neck.

"Harry." I sighed, closing my eyes, enjoying the moment for a while; however, his phone started ringing again.

"Why can't they leave me alone. "Harry groaned into my neck.