TAYLOR COMING ON TOUR? + TAYLOR'S PLANS FOR RORY

Harry's Pov

When I left with Taylor I wanted to back and talk with Rory, or just be in the same room as her without fighting with her or feeling awkward or just being alone with her without people surrounding us. I hated it when people basically forced us to talk; I mean I'm not five. I'll talk when I want to not when you force me to talk.

I miss Rory, I miss her touch I miss being with her. Having her all to myself, feeling her body heat radiating against mine, I want to be able to sit next to her, and being able to call her my girlfriend, though I don't think we ever made our relationship official. I can't recall asking her to be my girlfriend for real or just continuing the fake dating thing but our feelings not being fake.

I also miss watching her getting lost in a song, how she seemed so calm and content and so innocent. How her voice would send chills down my spine and warm my heart. I listen to our recording of a thousand years every night when I'm alone, which lately has been every single night.

After Rory and I separated Taylor and I never parted, though lately she has become distant. I mean I don't mind, seeming as when we were with each other she kept on going on about her album and how much she hates Rory. I don't know why she hates Rory; then again I don't understand why Rory could hate Taylor. It confuses me to the point where I'd stay up at night, staring at the celling, trying to figure out why the two people that I have a strong liking to, hate each other so much.

Sometimes I wonder what would've happened if I let Rory go on that date with Niall the same day were basically Rory and I were forced to date.

Would she be Niall's girlfriend? Would I still be alone? Would Taylor want anything to do with me?

Who knows. I sometimes wish I'd let her go on the date with Niall, and then I wouldn't have hurt Rory the way that I did. I never wanted to hurt her in the first place, but I had to go ahead and screw it up.

I mean yeah she annoys me but I wouldn't go out of my to hurt her in that way. I'm not a cheater, maybe a flirt but in no way am I cheater.

Anyway Taylor and I were currently walking towards a small park where we always go to when we're together. She hand her hand laced with mine, smiling at me as she talked about her new song she was releasing soon. I just nodded my head along, not bothering to say anything ,seeming as she would always cut me off or if I did she'd bring the conversation back to her then she'd start rambling on again.

That's another thing I missed about being with Rory, she would listen to me, she wouldn't but in or cut me off. She would just sit there with our hands laced as I would talk. She would smile at me when I was telling her about my family and how my life was back in Cheshire. she would move my hair out of my eyes with our hands still laced when she could tell my hair was annoying me when I would scrunch up my nose and try and move my hair by trying to shake my hair without having to let go of her hands that always seemed to fit perfectly with mine

When Taylor and I reached the park we sat down on the swing set, she grabbed my hand before giving me a smile which I returned.

"Hey I was thinking, I should come with you guys on tour."

"I don't think that's going to happen. "I replied.

"Why not? "She asked,

"For one, neither Simon nor management will allow it. Then there are the boys."

"The boys adore me, and with the Simon and management think they'll have to get over themselves. They can't expect me to be away from my boyfriend for a whole year and let that girl alone with you clearly knowing you two dated. I mean that's basically shoving her into your arms, when I'm the girl for you. "She said, getting frustrated.