FAKE DATING

“Well you’re done for the day.Good job Rory. “Derick said, once I had finished recording some of my songs.

“Thanks Derick. I really appreciate you helping me out.” I said, smiling.

“No problem darling. And remember what I said.Thoese artist have something to be scared of.”

“Why would they be scared of me.I’m nothing to be scared of. I’m like a baby gorilla and their like Daddy elephants. I’m the one that should be scared of them not the other way around.”

“Rory you have something that some artist wish they had. You have heart and soul .Your personality is top notch where as some artist need to work on theirs. Take Taylor Swift for example. Yes she has heart and soul but she has a terrible attitude towards people that she feels threatened by.”

“Really?”

“Yes. “He said, nodding his head.

“I appreciate it.”I said.

“Don’t be a stranger now. “He said, pulling me into a quick hug.

“I wont.Bye Derrick see you next week.” I said before walking towards Allie.

“Well seems like you’ve gotten yourself a fan.”Allie said, smirking.

“So do you. “I said, gesturing towards Cheon, who standing near the exit.

“Oh please. Cheon? No he’s just a friend. “She said.

“Oh please Allie.On the way here you and Cheon were flirting like two teenagers.”

“Whatever. “She said. “Now come on we need to go have a meeting with Simon.”Allie said, pulling me along.

“Why do we have to have a meeting with Simon now? Can’t we, ya know wait until tomorrow. I’m so tired. I want to go home and sleep for a million years. “I said, pouting my lips.

“Nice joke Rory. You and I both know that you don’t keep Simon waiting. He’s like proper class.”Allie said, well I guess she has a point.

“Fine. “I said, taking a deep breath.

“Cheon you ready to go?”Allie asked.

“Sure. “He said, smiling.

“He so likes you.”I whispered into Allies ear, she just shook her head no.

“After you.” Cheon said, holding out the door for Allie and me.

“What a gentleman. “I said. “Isn’t that right Allie?”

“Yes thank you Cheon.”Allie said, before turning around. “Stop it, “She mouthed to me.

Once we got into the car we were off.

Well obviously. I mean who would get in a car and just sit there. I mean come on Rory think.

God I’m weird….                               

“So how’s the recording thing going? Cheon asked.

“Yeah really good. “I said.

“Derrick’s very impressed with her.”Allie said.

“I’m not surprised.” Cheon said.

“Allie can you please tell me why I need to have a meeting with Simon? “I asked.

“’I’m not sure. His assistant called me telling me that Simon wanted to speak to you about something that happened a couple of days ago?”Allie said.