I'M GETTING REALLY TIRED OF THIS

"Now come on. “Harry said, once he pulled back from the kiss.

“Harry I can’t leave. “I said, smiling. “I haven’t finished here yet.”

“Yeah you are. “He said, pulling gently at my arm.

“No I’m not, right Derick? “I asked Derick

“Harry’s right. You’re done for the day. “Derick said, nodding his head.

“OH. “I said.

“Come on I want to show you something. “Harry said, leading me outside.

“Harry where are we going this time? “I asked.

“You really hate surprises don’t you? “He asked, turning his head so that he was facing me.

“And don’t you forget that. “I said, poking his chest with my free hand.

“I won’t. “He replied smiling.

“Rory is that you? “I turned around to see three girls smiling at me.It was the girls who I met outside the coffee shop

“Hey guys. “I said, giving each of them a quick hug.

“How have you been?”

“Good thanks. “I replied, smiling.

“When I told my sister I met you that day she didn’t believe me.”Viola of the girls said, gesturing to a little girl about five years old who seemed overwhelmed to see Harry.

“Hi darling. “I said, waving my hand.

“Harry. “She whispered.

“Hi sweetie. “Harry said, bending down so that he was at the little girls’ level.

“HI. “She said, her eyes widening.

“How are you love. “He asked.

“Good. “She squealed. Before wrapping her tiny arms around Harry’s neck.

“What’s your name babe? “Harry asked, picking the little girl up off the ground.

“Melisa. “She said, smiling.

“It’s lovely to meet you Melisa. "Harry said.

“You too. “She said, nodding her head.

“So what are you guys up to? “I asked the girls.

“We’re out here shopping, but I had to bring my sister along. “Viola of the girls said.

“I know how you feel, back home I always had to take my sister everywhere with me, because my mum had to work a lot, “I said.

“What about your dad?”

“I’ve never met my dad, he died in the army the year I was born. “I said.

“I’m so sorry. “Elizabeth replied.

“Don’t worry about it.”I said, shrugging my shoulders.

“But your sister, who’s her father? “One of the girls asked.

“Eliana that rude. “Payton hissed, slapping Eliana on her shoulder.

“Sorry. “She said,

“It’s fine. Bambs father walked out on us when she was four. “I said.

“Oh.”

“Girls, I’m really sorry but Rory and I have to go. “Harry said, placing his arm across my shoulder.

“Okay,” The girls said, nodding their heads.