HARRY WHO?

Hello. I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as I've enjoyed writing it. Feedback is much appreciated.Anyway I'll leave you to it. I don't know if I'll do a little introduction on each chapter, but I guess I'll see how it goes.

Love bec

RORY'S POV

"Please everyone give a warm welcome to our next guest, Rory. “Ellen called out to the audience. I was backstage watching nervously as Ellen called my name. Yes I was going to be appearing on the Ellen show.

Crazy right? Yeah I think so too. Saying that I was nervous was a complete understatement. I felt like if anyone came up from behind me or something dropped I would pee my pants.

"Rory you need to go on now. “Said one of guards from back stage.

"Are you sure. Can’t we you know have a break for like a month or two?” I asked, frozen on the spot. I didn’t want to go out there.

"I admire your humour love but you need to start to make your way onto the set. “He said.

"Well I’m guessing I don’t have a choice now do I?"I asked.

"No, not really. “He said.

"Well if I faint out there I’m blaming you….."I trailed off, I didn’t even know the guy’s name

"Ashton."Oh cool.

"Yeah well I’m blaming you Ashton. And for the record you should wear a name tag so I know that you’re not some crazy man who kidnaps girls.” I teased.

"Well I suppose. “He said. “Now come on this way. “He said leading me down a narrow hallway. There were pictures of different celebrities that have been on the show.

Maybe my picture will be on there soon?

Haha,don’t think so.

"If you just take walk down there and turn left you’ll be on set."Ashton explained after opening a silver door with a gold star in the middle. Oh heaven help me.

"Okay thank you.And remember if anything happens to me while I’m out there. It’s going to be all your fault.” I said entering a black passageway. I could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

"I’ll keep that in mind good luck Rory. “He said before closing the door.

Yeah thanks I’ll need it.

I took a deep breath, fixing my white flowery dress with short sleeves before running my hands through my curly hair. God this is it.

Don’t make a fool of yourself Rory.You can do this.

Once I made my way out onto the set everyone stood up, cheering for me.

Aww you guys are all too sweet. Still doesn’t make me any less nervous.