MY AWKARDNESS IS SHOWING

"Rory it's time to get up."Allie said rubbing my back.

Is she serious I hardly got a wink of sleep last night all thanks to Harry Styles and Niall Horan.
What gave them the right to follow me?Not me.

"No just give me five more minutes please?"I mumbled into my pillows.

"No way you've got to get up."She said pulling the blankets off me.

Why Allie,why?

"Are you insane you can't just do that.I could catch a cold you know."I said still lying down.I was too tired and too lazy to get up out of bed right now.

"Oh stop being so dramatic and get up."She said turning the light on.

"You're impossible."I groaned,getting up slowly.

"That's what I'm here for."She said smiling.

"Can I at least have breakfast first."I asked rubbing my eyes.

"I suppose so but don't doordle."She said before walking out of my room.

Yes now I can get back to sleep.

"And don't go back to sleep.If you do water is comming your way."She called from the lounge room.

I guess no sleep for me than.Darn it.

After getting dressed in a basketball gurnesy and a pair of light blue skinny jeans,I made my way down into the loungeroom to have something to eat.

"Morning."Allie beamed.

"Hi."I grumbbled.Sometimes it scares me how energetci she gets in the morning.

Even when I was little I was never that energetic then again when I was little I'd rather stay home and watch movies then go to the park.I was a lazy child,still am,the only difference is that I'm not a child anymore.I'm a grown adult who still likes to watch Barney on her days off.....

"So I heard that you did a twitcam last night."Allie said as I was putting some toast in the toaster.

"Yeah I did.Do you want some?"I asked gestring towards the toast.

"No thanks love I already ate."She said smiling."How did it go?"She asked.

"It was interesting to say the least."I said before taking some Nutella out of the cupboard.

"I also heard that two boys in particular ended up following you."She said raising her eyebrows.

Oh god don't remind me.

"They might have."I said blushing.

What I'm a girl, girls blush.

"So what's instore today?"I asked spreading some nutella on the toast.

Hahah only joking there was about a table spoon of Nutella on each slice.

Never can have too much Nutella.

"Well you have two radio interviews today and then I have a supriise for you."She said."Now hurry up and finish so that we can leave.The first interview is at 10am."She said before looking up at the clock."And it's 8:30 right now."

"Are you serious you got me up this for an interview that's over and hour and a half away."I said resting my head on the kitchen counter.

"Well we both know how long it takes you to get ready."She said patting my head.

"I take offence to that."I said sitting up propperly.

"So you should."She smirked."No come on."