A SNEAK PEAK OF TAYLOR'S PLAN

Harry's pov

When Rory told me to leave I was gutted. I thought she would've wanted me to stay, but she didn't. She told me to leave.

I didn't know if that meant leave her alone for just today, or to leave her alone for good.

I hoped and prayed that she only meant for today, but who knows.

I didn't take it too well. as soon as Paul dropped me off back at my apartment I stormed into the lounge room before I made a mess of it by flipping the couches and table upside down, pushing over pot plants, making them break into large pieces. I shoved all the photos onto the ground, making the frames smash.

I than made me way upstairs. I really needed to find something to take my anger out of. As just as I was about to barge into my room I punched the wall leaving a hole in the wall.

My hand was throbbing in pain, but I didn't care. I didn't care about anything at the moment, well apart from Rory, who's always on my mind.

I don't get it. I know she loves me but she always pushes me away, and I don't know why.

She says she doesn't want to get hurt, which is understandable, but I think there's more to it.

By no means am I angry at Rory. I don't blame her for my actions, but her choice of words didn't exactly help either.

I was just disappointed I guess. I mean I thought she would want me to stay with her, to comfort her, or just be there for her. I knew she wouldn't have taken me back, but I was just hoping that she would still want me around just as badly as I want her around.

At the moment I don't care if we don't get back together, though that would be amazing. No .All I wanted was to be close to her, like in a friend way, but apparently she doesn't want that. She doesn't want anything to do to me. And that hurts...a lot.

I just don't know what to do now that she's excluded me from my life.

I meant every single word about wanting to grow old with her and having her walk down the aisle towards me at our weeding and have kids with her. One boy and two girls.

I've imagined my life many times if Rory and I did wed. It seems so crazy but when I picture it feels almost fairytale like. I imagine Rory and I having a house at the beach, with a massive balcony where we would stand together and watch the sunrise, with her head on my chest and my arms wrapped around her waist, with my chin resting on top of her head.

Argh I sound like a girl.

But anyway.

It just feels so fake, but at the same time it looks so real, our happy family.

Growing old together is what I really want.

But right now my chances of being with Rory are about a one in a million chance, so pretty slim.

I took a deep breath before I lay down on my bed with my head facing the celling.

I can't blame anyone but myself for what has happened. If I didn't call Taylor none of this would be happening, and Rory would be lying down next to me instead of being at the recording studios telling me to leave.

It angers me the most that I didn't think this through. I called Taylor over to simply tell her that I didn't want anything to do with her because she causes so much trouble. I didn't think about what Taylor would do. I didn't think of the consequences. I just jumped to it not thinking.

I know Taylor likes having what she wants and who she wants. She doesn't care what she has to do, if she wants something she will go for it will all guns blazing.