LAST CHAPTER

"Thank god you two are here. Do have any idea how worried I've been. I didn't even know where you two have been for the past half hour. I mean anything could've happened to the two of you and none of us would've known if you were okay or not because none of you could've have been bothered to answer your phone. "Liam said once Harry and I made our way towards the main stage.

"Liam calm now."Niall said coming up behind Liam before placing his arm across his shoulder.

"Niall they didn't call or anything. "Liam explained, looking at Niall.

"I know, but they're here now."Niall said, leading Liam to the main stage where I now noticed the rest of the boys were sitting on a six seater lounge.

"Hey nice of you two to join us. "Louis said winking at me as harry and I made our way onto the stage.

"So who's sitting where?" I asked gesturing towards the couch.

"Wherever you want. "Zayn said, shrugging his shoulders.

I just nodded before taking a seat next to Louis. Once everyone was seated on the sofa Liam started to talk to the camera that was set in the middle of the stage approximately ten or so feet away from us so that everyone was in screen shot, " So guys this will our first video diary for this tour. Each week there will be a video posted on this channel with us answering questions from you guys through Facebook, Twitter and from each week's videos that will be uploaded to YouTube. If you guys want to be featured in an upcoming video diary just ask us your question with the hashtag Videodiary2k12. So this week we're going to be answering questions from twitter and Facebook, so let's get started."

"Right, I'm going to kick it off and start with the Facebook questions. Good old Facebook. The first question is from Matty24. He asks us to do an accapella version of irresistible. Alright; lads, Rory are you guys ready? Louis said, before looking at the boys them myself.

"Sure. "Liam answered for us all.

(ALL)

Irresistible

(Irresistible).

(LOUIS)

It's in your lips and in your kiss

It's in your touch and your fingertips

(HARRY AND I)

And it's in all the things and other things

That make you who you are and your eyes irresistible.

[ALL)

It makes your lips so kissable

And your kiss unamicable

Your fingertips so touchable

And you're eyes, your eyes, your eyes,

Your eyes, your eyes, your eyes

Irresistible.

"There you go. The next one is directed towards you Rory. It's from Miki. She says she's been asked out by this guy but she doesn't know how to say no without coming across as harsh."Niall read.

"That's a tough one. I personally haven't been asked out at all when I was in school. But my only advice is to tell him that you don't like him that way, but just offer him the chance to be friends." I replied, nodding my head.

"Harrys curls asks what Country are you most excited to travel to and why. That's a great question. I personally, I'm excited to go to Australia. It's just so different from London and the last time we went to Australia we didn't get to travel all of Australia so I'm excited to see the rest of it."Harry said.