I WASN'T THAT BAD RIGHT??

Hi again. I'm updating again because i want to and plus i want to update this story twice a day but today I need to upload four chapters concidering I have a very busy day tomorrow. I'll let you read this chapter now and yeah.I hope you like it

Love Bec

RORY'S POV

Welcome back, we’re still here with the lovely Rory. “Ellen said when we were back on camera.

"Hey guys.” I smiled before giving the camera a quick wave to the camera on my right.

"No love it’s this camera. “Ellen said pointing to the one in front of us.

"I knew that.” I replied before giving the right camera a shy wave.

"So I’ve heard that you’ve been writing your own songs. “Ellen said raising her eyebrows.

"Correct."

"And you’ve have co-written some of the songs with other artist is that also true."

"Correct."

"Well are they someone I may know? “She asked.

"You quite possibly know them yes.” I replied.

"I’m not going to get any more out of you on this am I?"

"Depends on what you’re asking.” I replied raising my eyebrows.

"Well you maybe give us a sneak peek? “She asked.

"Sure I’d love to, but I don’t have a microphone or anything with me only this little black thingy.” I said holding up the little microphone that was clipped onto my dress.

"Well what would you say when I tell you that’s all covered. “She asked standing up.

"Well I suppose that would be okay. I mean I don’t want to take up too much of your time.” I said, before standing up also,

"Oh no it’s perfectly fine. “She said walking over to the far right hand side of the set.

"Are you sure you know I can always come back next time. Whenever you’re free.” I said following her.” I mean I really don’t want to be a bother. I’m positive your next guest isn’t as awkward as I am."I said rambling on. The crowd just laughed at me.

"What I’m serious.” I said to them.

"Rory relax. “Ellen said pulling me along.

"Okay.” I whispered.

"So what song are you going to sing for us today? “She asked handing me the microphone.

"Well I do a lot of covers so I’m going to do my favourite cover that will be featured on the album."