AWKWARD MOMENTS + CHOSING NEW HAIRSTYLES AND MAKEUP LOOKS.

Rory's pov

Harry and I chatted casually as we made our way to the hair and makeup room where Lou had told me she would meet me after I was finished rehersals with Harry.

"So you realy don't mind me tagging along?"Harry asked.

"No."I replied, shaking my head. "Anyway at least you'll be there to keep Lux occupied whilst Lou's trying out new hair styles on my hair without any distractions.

"I don't know about that, Lux seems infactuated with you. I mean who can blame her."Harry said, his eyes wideing at what he said, he wasnt the only one."I'm sorry."He said as soon as he realsed what he said.

"Don't worry about it. You're not too bad yourself."I said trying my best to make this conversation even more awkard,

"T....thanks,"Harry replied,stumbing over his words, which made me blush.

He just smied,before opening the door to the hair and makeup room for me.

"Thank you."I said,smiling at him before I made my way into the room.

I looked around in awe. I've always loved makeup ever since I was allowed to wear it. I'm not a believer that you need to wear makeup to look beautiful. I love makeup to just get creative. And when I'm having a bad breakout it's always nice to have the option on covering them up. I'm still a normal girl who gets self conscious if i get a spot on my face.

"Hello Rory."Lou said,smling at me.

"Hey Lou,"I replied,sitting down on the makeup chair.

"Hi Lou,"Harry said, I turned around to see Harry opening the door.

I swear he was going to be coming in right behind me.

"Oh, hi Harry. I didn't expect to see you here too."Lou said.

"The boys all left a little while ago,so I decided to wait for Rory so she wouldn't be alone on the ride to the hotel."Harry explained as he sat down on the grey sofa before grabbing a bannana from the fruit bowl that was set on a glass table infront of the sofa that he was currently sitting on.

"Oh, well you'll probably get bored pretty soon."Lou said.

"I have these to keep me occupied."Harry said, holding up quite a few of the posters that we need to sign.

"Is that why you didn't come in from behind me?"I asked.

"No, I was on the phone. I had them here when the boys and I were here earlier for the same reason as you but excluding the makeup part."He said,as he began to sign the posters.

"Oh."I replied, nodding my head.

"Where's Lux?"Harry asked curously.

"RORY."I heard a voice squeal. I turned around in the spinny chair to see Lux hugging my leg.

"Right here."Lou said,before picking Lux up."Now Lux, remember what mumma said,You can only stay with Rory,Mumma and Uncle Harry if you behave and not bother Rory too much otherwise I'll get Daddy to come and get you before taking you to the bus for the rest of the night."

"I promise I'll be good."Lux sad,smiling.

"Good.Now mumma is going to do Rory's hair first. If you ask Rory nicely and if she agrees, you can sit on her lap. But when I have to do her makeup I want you to go bother Uncle Harry okay."Lou said,before kissing Lux's cheek , makin Lux giggle,before she placed Lux down on the ground.

Lux looked up at me before holding her hands up "Can I please sit on your lap?"

I nodded."Come here princess."I said before pickng her up before placing her on my lap.

Lux beamed before she cuddled into me,resting her back against my chest before she grabbed my hands, before tracing them witth her little fingers.

"So I've spoken to Caroline before and she ran me through your wardrobe choices,which by the way I'm inlove with. You have an serious eye for fashion my love. I then researched some hairstyles which I thought would look good with your wardrobe selection and this is what I've come up with."Lou said, before showing me a book with a lot of different hairstyles.

She showed me one hairstyles that was up in a messy bun, one with a milk briad harstyles and one where my bangs would be pulled back, a warterful briad and my favourite one where half of the hair is up in a messy bun and the rest of the hair was curled into loose waves.

"They look amazing Lou."I said,smiling up at Lou.

"My personal favourite is this one."Lou said,pointing to the half up, half down style.

"Mine to,"I said."Harry what do you think?"I asked,looking at him over my shouder.

"I can't see them."He said, once he placed the black permanet marker on the table infront of him.

"Come over here then silly."I said.

Harry nodded,before making his way over to us.

"Which one do you like?"I asked,looking up at him as he looked at the styles from the book that Lux was holding with my help.

"I like this one."He said,pointing to the messy bun style. I then realised how close we were. If I were to turn my head to my right I would end up kissing his cheek

"Why don't we try them all out to see if they work well for your hair."Lou suggested.

"Souds good."I said,nodding my head, my breath catching in the back of my throat when I felt Harry's warm breath tickle the hars on the back of my neck as he pulled his arm back, but not before he brushed his hand agaisnt mine.

"Rory will look gorgeous either way."Harry said, as he looked at me in the mirrror. I could feel the heat rise in my cheeks.If that hadn't happened it looked liked that I got sunburnt, but only on my cheeks.

"Rory's always pretty."Lux said looking up at me.

"Thank you princess, but you're way more beauiful."I said, placing a piece of hair that fell onto Lux's eyes.

Lux beamed before she turned her body before she placed her arms around my neck as she burred her head in the crook of my neck.I smiled before wrapping my arm around her back.

"She is so smitten with you."Harry said from beside Lux.

"She isn't the only one."Lou said, looking at Harry before looking at me.

"Umm well I'm going to go sign some more posters. So I'll umm leave you girls to it."Harry said,scratching the back of his neck.

2 HOURS LATER.

In the end I choose to use all the hairstyles for the conceert, but mixing them up, so I don't have the same hairstyle all the time, but Lou and I decided that I would always wear a messy bun for the twitter questions part of the concerts because it was the easiest to do.

Makeup wise was a simple neutral look with berry lips and a soft pink nude look for mine and Harry's duet.