I'M GOING TO TEACH YOU A LESSON STYLES

Why do I always let him get to me? Yes I understand that I’m shy and all but that doesn’t change the fact that I let me win.

I guess that’s the trouble with Harry. Whenever you’re with him you’re always in the wrong. You’re the one that always seems to leave in a heated argument, even when he’s the one to blame for starting the argument in the first place. He has this thing where he says something to tick you right off.

Maybe that’s why he’s been through so many girls. It wasn’t their fault it was his. He made them leave with his witty and stupid remarks that seem so true, that you start to believe them.

Well I got news for you Harry things are about to change.

But wait. Why the hell am I leaving then?

Nope I’m going to turn around and find the rest of the boys and stay with them just to show Harry that he’s not going to always win and that I’m better then him. I don’t give up that easily.

Well at least not anymore…

So that’s exactly what I did. I turned around and went on a hunt to go and find Niall and the rest.

As I was walking I remembered that Allie had told me that I need to start working on a new song for my first ever album. I have a couple of covers but I want to write one on my own. I want to be known as the girl that wrote her own songs instead of the girl that did covers.

As I was thinking of something to write about I spotted Niall and the rest of the boys near a canteen that was surrounded by palm trees.

Very tropical.

“Hey guys you got something to eat without me?” I asked once I was about five feet away from them.

“Rory? Harry said that you left and told him to tell us goodbye.”Niall said, looking at me then harry, then back at me again.

“Nope.I went to the bathroom.”

What? They don’t need to know that I was leaving because of Harry.

“Oh okay then. So what do you want to eat?”Niall asked.

“I’ll just go have a look on what’s on the menu. “I said, before making my way over towards the counter.

“Hello what can I get you?”Asked a middle aged woman behind the counter.

“Hey.Umm can I please have a Pepsi max and a hotdog with cheese and sauce please?”

“Sure, coming right up.”

“Thank you. “I said, before she made her way out back.

“Thought you said you were leaving. “I turned around to see harry giving me a glare.

“I was going to but then I thought that why not stay, ya know and have some fun.” I said, smiling.

“You’re unbelievable. “He said.

“Thanks. “I said, turning my attention back to the lady who had my food in her hands.

“How much? “I asked, grabbing my purse out my bag.

“It’s on the house. “She said smiling. “My daughter loves you. “She added.

“Well in that case thank you.”

“What the hell. “Harry mumbled under his breath.

I turned to face him. “Seems like not everyone’s a fan of you. “I said smirking.

He didn’t say anything. He just looked defeated .He looked at the ground before walking away. I smiled to myself before turning back towards the lady. “Would you like me to sign anything? “I asked.