HARRYS POV: I BLOODY HATE CHRISTIAN

Harry's pov

When I woke up I smiled, before moving my arm to the side where Rory would be, but there was nothing there. I opened my eyes and scanned the room thinking where she could be. She wasn't anywhere in sight, so I called out her name.no reply.

I was beginning to get really worried, seeming as Rory would usually spend the night with me, but then it hit me like a title wave.
I could feel my heart ache remembering our breakup, with tears streaming down her face, her lip trembling in an attempt to hold back the tears that I so desperately want to kiss away and hold her close and tell her that everything was going to be okay. That we'd get through it.
I closed my eyes tightly before reopening them again hoping that it was just a bad dram, but when I re opened my eyes nothing has changed.

Rory was gone and I was all alone liked usual.

Sighing I made my way into the bathroom to get a quick shower in to try and boost my mood, though I know it wasn't going to work I did it anyway.

After that I decided to go for a walk. It was in the early hours of the morning so I knew there wouldn't be many people out. I walked outside and began walking.
I didn't know where I was going but I ended up at Rory's hotel where she was staying at. I was about to keep on walking until I saw that Christian guy. I knew he had a thing for Rory ever since the day Rory invited him to the beach, which I wasn't too fond about, but it's not like I could be, said anything.

So I decided to go in and have a little chat with him. I knew that he'd go tell Rory or something but right now I don't care. He needs to know that he can't have Rory, because she's mine. Well not right now but I know she will be.

So I went in and tapped him on the back. He turned around, his eyes widening when he saw that it was me, and then his face soon relaxed.

"Can I talk to you for a sec in private?" I asked him.

"You're harry right? Rory's friend? "He wondered, smirking when he said friend which angered me.

"Look I know you know who I am so cut the crap would ya. "I said. "Now can I talk to you in private? "I asked once again.

"Sure, shoot. "Christian replied, nodding his head.

"Privately."

"Why not here? OH cause your famous? And you can't have a bad reputation can ya? "He asked smirking.

The nerve of this guy.

"Look whatever. This will be quick anyway. Just stay away from Rory, you and I both know that to her you're just a friend, nothing more. "

"Says you. Rory only sees you as a friend. At least I'm not known to break girl's hearts. "He said.

"Okay what is your problem?"

"You. You're my problem. Just let Rory go. You and I both know that she deserves a lot better than you."

"What? Someone like you?"

"I didn't specifically say me, but I wouldn't exclude myself."

"You have some nerve. "I hissed.

"Well I must get back to my job, you know something that I'm actually good at. "He said, smugly.

"What are you implying?"

"Well let's just say I've heard your music and let's just say Rebecca black can sing better then you. "He said, before walking away like nothing even happened.

As soon as I left I was more even more infuriated. I hate this Christian guy, and I'm not one to use that word. I dislike people, but that Christian guy is the only excpetion.hes the definition of someone id hate and would never like. He's smug, arrogant, two faced. I mean I can go on but that wouldn't sound to fun.