RECORDING NEW TRACKS

As of right now I’m in the recording studio waiting for the recording booth to be free so I could work on the song I’ve written but have been having some trouble getting the lyrics to sound right together.

I’ve asked Jayme, Jay and Josh for some help. They’ve given me some ideas but the lyrics don’t seem right. I mean I know how I want them to sound but I just can’t get it. I want it to be perfect and perfect it shall be.

Well I hope so anyway.

Whoever’s recording right now has been here for ages. I was about to ask them to hurry up when suddenly out came none other than Taylor Swift.

Perfect….

"Took your time.” I said, standing up from the spiny chair.

"Oh. If I knew it was you I would've taken longer. “She said.

"Look I don’t know what your deal is with me but can you not act like...I don’t know a bitch."I said, walking past her.

"At least I don’t act like a little girl who’s deluded. “She said.

"If you look in a mirror you’d know what a little girl looked like okay."

"Harry was right about you."

"Look, you and Harry obviously have no life to be talking about me.So why don’t you and Harry go find something better to do instead of talking about me."

"It’s a free country."

"Never said it wasn’t. Now excuse me while I go record."

"Ahh another song you’re going to steal."

"Look here Taylor I don’t need you to stand there and tell me how to write an album. I don’t tell you how to write yours.So do me a favour and get lost. Go find Harry so you can talk to him or complain to him of how much of a nasty girl I am. I’m sure he’ll add to the list.” I said, before closing the door behind me.

I walked into the room where Allie was with my folder where I had all my notes and lyrics that I have come up with so far.I noticed she had huge smile plastered across her face.

She was reading my lyrics that I had written

"This is beautiful Rory. “She said, placing her free hand on her heart.

"Thanks but it needs change doesn’t it?” I asked, rubbing the back of my neck.

"It’s perfect. Don’t change a thing. “She said, handing the piece of paper back to me.

"Is she ready?” I turned around to see a man who looked about early thirties late twenties.

"Yeah she is Derick."Allie said, standing up before placing her arm across my shoulder.

"Hello you must be Rory. “Derick said, holding out his hand for me to shake.

"That’s me, hello it’s nice to meet you."I said, shaking his hand.

"You to. I’m sorry you had to wait so long. Taylor’s a tough one to get rid of. “He laughed.

"You can say that again.” I mumbled under my breath.

"Well if you’d just like to go in there and put the headphones on and we’ll get started. “Derick said, before pointing towards a brown door.

I walked into the room where there was a mic stand and a pair of headphones. Basically your typical recording booth, there was a glass window so I could see Allie and Derick behind a table .Derick also had a pair of headphones one which were similar to mine.