NOT EVERYONE IS RORY'S BIGGEST FAN

A few hours later

“So where did you want to go?”Niall asked, as we were walking down the streets of London, looking for a place where we could stop to go have lunch.

“I don’t mind, but let’s make it quick. “I said, my stomach started making noises indicating that I was beyond hungry.

“Okay well there’s a coffee place just about two streets up ahead, or there’s a Maccas about a block away, just depends really on what you prefer.”Niall said.

“You eat out a lot don’t you? “I asked, raising my eyebrow at him.

“Yeah, well you kind of have to, it’s a lot easier than having to make lunches, and who wants to do that?”

“Well I do. I do it all the time. “I said.

“Well that’s fine, but us boys don’t have the patient to wait around, not that we have time to spare, we literally have to run to get ready on time.

“Really? “I asked, smirking.

“Yeah, like one time we were so late Zayn ended up putting his t-shirt on backwards.”Niall said, before he started laughing, which made me laugh.

“Omg Rory! “I turned around to see a boy who looked about the same ages as me smiling.

“HI. “I said, smiling.

“Don’t you remember me? “He asked.

“Ummm no not really. “I replied, confused.

“It’s James, willow’s sister. “He said, smiling.

“Omg hey.”I said, giving him a hug.

“How’ve you been?” He asked, pulling back.

“Yeah good, yourself? “I asked.

“Yeah good, Willow hasn’t shut up about meeting you. “He said, smirking.

“She’s so sweet. “I said, smiling.

“Yeah, but she’s also annoying. “He said.

“Yeah I know what it’s like. “I replied.

“Yeah, well I better get going, work calls. “He said.

“Bye James. “I said, waving him off.

“James?”Niall asked, once James was out of sight.

“Yeah, he works in a clothes store that El, Danni and I went to the other day. “I explained.

“OH. “He said, nodding his head.

“NIALL!”I heard someone yell.

Niall and I both turned around to see two girls running up to us screaming Niall’s name.

“Hey girls.”Niall said, smiling.

“Omg Erica, he said hello to us. “One girl squealed, squeezing her friend’s hand.

“Omg he’s hotter in the flesh. “Erica commented.

“Well thank you.”Niall said, blushing slightly, making me chuckle.

“You’re Rory right? “Erica asked, looking at me.

“Hello. “I said, nodding my head.

“Why were you being such a bitch to Harry? “The second girl asked.

“Brit.”Erica hissed.

“Well she was, she made him cry.”Brit said, glaring at me.

“I’m sorry about her, she’s like obsessed with Harry. “Erica said, giving me an apologetic smile.