#ASKRORYANDHARRY

Back to Rory's pov

When Harry got up to go get snacks I decided to go and help him seeming as none of the boys had shown any signs of getting up to help Harry, for that I was thankful. I think they did that on purpose so I could have some alone time with harry which I haven't had since the outburst a few months ago about him threatening Christian.

I miss Harry a lot. I never thought I would miss someone as much I miss him right now. I'm craving for him. I'm craving for his attention. I may seem selfish but right now I want him all to myself.

I miss the times when we were together. I miss him smiling. I miss his crazy personality. I miss the boy who took me to the café and played a prank on me. I miss the boy who pouted his lips when I wouldn't give him a chip or some Nutella.

I love him, but I can't tell him that. What's the point anyway? He's with Taylor. He loves Taylor, not me.

I don't think he ever loved me, yes I know he said he did but I don't think he did. I just pretended that he did. I was pretending that he loved me because I didn't want to believe that he loved her instead of me. I was basically living in a fairy-tale where Harry would love me and not Taylor, but when I saw Harry and Taylor practically making out did I realize that in the real world I never had his love and that killed me, and it still does.

When Harry and I brought the snacks in Liam was still answering questions left right and centre. I don't understand how he can answer so many. I mean when I did my first twitcam I could barely read one without mucking it up or completely missing the question all together. I'm a slow reader, so thankfully there weren't too many people viewing the twitcam that El and I did, which was also a few months ago.

"Rory it's your turn. "Liam said.

"Why me? "I asked, sitting down next to Harry, since Louis,Niall and Zayn had gone into another room to play FIFA after Liam told them to leave cause they kept on talking and interrupting or making fun of Liam when he was answering some really awkward questions.

"Well it seems that everyone wants you. "Liam answered.

"You're joking right? "I questioned, curious if he was joking or not.

"Well they both want you and Harry to do a joint twitcam. " Liam replied, smiling at me.

"Why? "Was all I could say.

"I don't know, they've been asking me to get you two to do a joint twitcam instead of you two having an individual twitcam." Liam said.

"I don't mind. "I heard Harry say. I looked up at Harry with my eyebrow raised.

I thought he didn't want anything to do with me? It must be because he doesn't want to disappoint his beloved fans.

Yes that's the reason.

"Oh umm okay. I guess we could do one. "I said, before sitting down next to Liam.

"I'll be with the other boys, just call us when you're done. "Liam said, giving me a small smile before heading in the direction where I could hear Zayn yelling at Louis, accusing him of cheating.

"So do you want to pick out a question or should I?" Harry asked, I looked to my left to see harry had taken up the spot where Liam was previously seated.

I could feel his body head radiating off my skin, making my whole body relax. This is what I needed.

"I don't mind. "I replied, grabbing my drink.

"Okay, well I guess we'll start with introducing ourselves. "He suggested. I couldn't help but laugh."What?"He asked, looking at me confused, though I could see a smile trying to make its way on his face.