FRESH PRINCE OF BELAIR

Harry’s pov

When Rory and I made our way back inside the boys were still in the other room playing soccer. I wonder why they hadn’t come in when everything was quiet. Well they might have but probably left when they heard me and Rory coming.

“Do you still want to carry on with the twitcam?” I asked sitting down on the couch.

“Sure. “Rory replied, before sitting down next to me.

“I paused it before.” I told her once the screen came back on.

“Okay. “She replied, before nodding her head.

“Hi guys, sorry about that. Something went wrong with the computer, but Rory and I are back now as you can kind of guess. Anyway we’re still going to be answering some more of your questions until one of the boys comes in, though I’m not quite sure when that is considering they’re playing FIFA in the other room as you can gather from the noise that they’re making. “I said before letting them hear the boys yelling how either Louis or Liam was cheating and how Niall and Zayn demanded on a rematch.

“Wow, for a boy with little words you sure do have a lot to say. “Rory pointed out. I looked at her to see her smiling at me. I couldn’t help but smile back but not before I gave her shoulder a gentle shove.

“You’re very funny. “I replied sarcastically, before rolling my eyes, with a smile planted across my lips.

“Okay curly, let’s get back to the questions. “She said, giving me a shove back which made me laugh at how her shove didn’t have an effect on me what so ever.

“Wow, you really aren’t that strong are you? “I teased.

“Well I guess I’ll have to get some meat on me whist we’re on tour then huh?”She questioned.

“Sure, you can train with me if you want. “I offered her. She seemed a bit shocked at my offer but then she just shrugged.

“Sure. As long as you’re okay with a girl coming to the gym with you and showing you up obviously. “She teased.

“Oh yes because you’ll show me up. “I laughed.

“We’ll just have to see about that then curly.”

“Yes, we shall see Rory. “I replied.

“Okay enough chitty chat; let’s get back to the questions. “Rory said, before grabbing a chip.

“After you. “I said, gesturing her to go first.

“No way. I have food in my mouth. “She said, shaking her head.

“Then why are you talking now if you don’t like to talk with your mouth full. “I teased, smiling almost evilly.

“Oh hush it will ya.” She said, shoving me once again.

“Okay enough with the shoving. I could fall off this couch ya know.”

“Oh yeah, you moved so far.”She replied sarcastically, before gesturing to the fact that I haven’t even moved a miller meter.

“Still. I could’ve”

“But you didn’t.”

“But I could’ve.”

“Harry.”

“Rory”

“Answer these questions or I swear to god I will drag you off this couch so you end up on the floor. “She warned.

“Rory what makes you think that you can pull me off this couch when I didn’t even move when you try to shove me? “I questioned her, smiling. Rory groaned before covering her eyes with her hands.