JUST DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND STAY WITH HARRY

After changing I made my way back into the lounge room to see all the boys including Harry standing around the kitchen table, it looked to me like they were in a deep discussion about something. Not wanting to interrupt them I quietly made my way towards the lounge room, but me being the clumsiest person alive accidently knocked over a pot plant.

Great job Rory.

I turned around slowly to see all the boys staring at me, all the boys apart from Harry looked at me with a puzzled expression on their faces.

I guess Harry hasn’t told them yet…well this is awkward.

Harry just stood there smiling at me before shaking his head, he’s probably thinks of how much of an idiot I am.

“Hi boys. “I waved awkwardly.

“Hello Rory. What are you doing here?” Zayn asked curiously.

“Rory’s coming with us to the recording session. “Harry said, before making his way over to me.” Isn’t that right? “He said, whilst resting his arm across my shoulder.

“Yeah.”I said, nodding my head.

“Okay cool.”Niall replied.

“What time is Paul coming to get us again? Zayn questioned.

“In about ten minutes. “Liam replied.

“Okay cool. “Louis said, before making his way towards the door.

“What’s wrong with him? “I asked Harry.

“Beats me.”He said, shrugging his shoulders.

“I’m going to go ask him. “I said, before walking away, but not quick enough.

“Let him be. “Harry said, grabbing my hand.

“Harry he looks upset. “I said. “I’m going to go talk to him and you’re going to let me okay. “I said, before pulling my hand out of his grasp.

“Louis wait up. “I called out to him, leaving Harry with the rest of the boys.

“What? “Louis asked, turning around.

“Are you okay? “I asked.

“I’m fine, you better go back to Harry before he yells at me again. “He said, with a hurt expression.

“Louis Harry doesn’t control me.”I said.

“Maybe so, but he seems to think he does. “He said.

“Look I don’t know what you want me to do. I want to be friends with all of you guys, and no way in hell am I going to let Harry keep me from talking to you guys. “I said, placing my hand on his shoulder.

“Look just stay with Harry, it will benefit all of us. “He said, removing my hand.

“Why are you so scared of him? “I asked.

“I’m not. “He said, defending himself.

“Then why are you so afraid to talk to me when Harry’s around? “I asked, tilting my head to the side.

“Look I’m not discussing this with you. “He replied, shaking his head.

“Is everything all right here? “Harry asked, before he placed an arm around my waist.

“It’s fine Harry. Can you please give me and Louis a minute? “I asked, looking up at him.

“Fine. “He huffed before walking away.

“See what I mean. Harry doesn’t control me.”I said, gesturing towards what had just happened.

“It may seem that way to you, but when you’re not in the room like before Harry got a bit touchy. “Louis said.