WHAT AM I DOING? (Twitcam x1)

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do when it comes to doing a twitcam,so this ought to be fun.Not.

After a while I finally figured out how to start a twitcam.It may seem easy but it's not.It's kind of like finding a needle in a haystack.

Not fun.

Whilst I was searching for how to start a twitcam I signed on to my tumblr that I made a while back.I'm kind of suprised that no body has found my tumblr yet cocidering it's kind of obvious.It has my name on it and everything .

Then again some people decide to make a fake account and pretend that they're a celebrity.I mean my friends have done it but they gave up because apparently it was too hard being a celebrity.Some people even believed that they were the real deal asking them questions about their personal life and what no.It was quite humerous.

Anyway after fangirling over Harry Potter gifs and rebloging numerous pictures and quotes of Harry Potter I decicded to air my first ever twitcam.

Lord help me.

@Roryskyes:Hey guy I'm going to post the link to the twitcam below.So if you guys want to watch me fail then by all means click on the link.If no then I guess it's your choice.

Once the twitcam was all set and ready to go.I needed to go to the toilet.

Damn you bladder.Just when I need to sit down you deicide to ruin my plans.Thanks.

Okay I'm back.

"Umm hello."I said awkwardly waving into the camera.I could see myself on the screen but nobody else.

Well that's weird.

"Umm why can't I see you guys?Is this normal or is my Mac acting up?"I asked.

@Mia123:@Roryskyes no you're not supposed to see us only we can see you.

"Oh well this is awkward.Thank to @Mia123 for helping me out.I'm new at this guys so just give me a sec to figure this stuff out."I replied.

I noticed that all of these tweets were coming in a a very fast pace.Okay well I guess I should start by you know talk so I don't look like an idiot just staring at my computer like an awkard turtle.

"Okay, well instead of sitting here like an awkward girl that I am.I have decided that I'm going to answer some questions that you guys might want to know about me.I mean if you want to that is.I'm not saying you have to all I'm saying is you can.Oh god.Ummm sorry.I'm sounding like a mum right now aren't I...Oh right you guys can talk to me.Well you can I just can't hear you ."I held my head in my hands in embarrasment.

Why do I always do this to myself?

"Okay I apoligise for the rant.Umm I guess you can ask me a question via tweet.At the end of the tweet just hastag Ask Rory.I'll reply to as many as I can."

While waiting paciently I ate my noddles.God they were the best.Nothing beats noodles on a night like this.

"@Harrysbed asked how do you know George from Union J and not One Direction seeming as they are both from the U.K"

"In the answer to that question is basically, I've known Geroge since I was about five.I didn't even know that One Direction were from the U.K to be quite honest."I replied.

"@Mikibabes,what's your favourite song."

"Good question.It kind of varies what mood I'm in.If I'm in a sad mood I listen to Ed Sheeran because that always boost my mood with his angelic voice.If I'm in a happy mood I listen to Taylor Swifts Fearless and if I'm in an angry mood which isn't that often I would listen to Taylor Swift's Knew you were trouble.It's a great song to let it all out.So that answers your question."

"@Malik101 asked when are you coming to the U.K"

"Umm well I'm hopefully coming down very soon.I'm not sure when.But when I do I'll be hopefully doing some promoting stuff and catching up with Union J."I replied.

"@UnionJ Rory it's Jaymi please come down soon George misses you and so do we."

"I miss him too and of course you guys."I said waving into the camera.

"Okay time for some shotouts.I apoligise if I pronounce your names incorrectly."

"Heres a few."I said.I scrolled down the tweets to where I saw some names asking for shoutouts.

"Shoutout to .@Beckyjono,@NiallOffical,@Dizzmix and @Harry_Styles."

"Wait hold on back the truck up.Was that Niall and Harry from that band that I'm supposed to know but don't know except for Louis?"I asked raising my eyebrows in confusion.

"@Harry_Styles,yes it is love."
"Holly hell okay umm Hi."I said awkwardly,waving into the camera.

This days just keeps on getting better and better doesn't it?

Hahah no.Now I've just embarrased myself infron of most of the people on twitter and I've embarrased myself infront of Niall and Harry.

Now they're going to think I'm weird.No that they don't know that already though that is.

"Okay well this has been well umm interesting but I'm going to go now before I say something I will regret,okay thanks for watching my failed attempt at a twticam.Enjoy the rest of your night.Bye."I said quickly before closing down my laptop,putting the dishes in the sink .

I ran into my room,hiding under the covers,curled up into a little ball.

I'm never doing that again.
Stupid twitcam.Stupid silly me.

I felt my phone buzz from next to me.I groaned before grabbing it seening that it had two notticiations from twitter,

@NiallOffical and @Harry_styles are now following you.

Noooo that wasn't supposed to happen.I wanted it to be something more you know sane but no they're now follwoing me after that failed attempt of a twitcam.

My phone buzzed again.
Oh what now.

@Harry_Styles has sent you a DM

@Harry_Styles

Hello,loved the twitcam.Couldn't have done it better myself.

Kill me now.

AUTHORS NOTE
Hi guys. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a week but don't worry I haven't forgot about you guys. I'm posting quite a few chapters tonight so I can catch up. Anyway I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please vote and comment . It'll mean a lot to me .
Love Bec