NEW ASSISTANT + FIRST REHERSALS GO UNDER WAY

"Now guys we really need to get to work if we're going to be ready. I know it's a lot to ask but I know we can all do it if we knuckle down. So Rory you're first up on the stage and you boys need to go see Caroline to get fitted for clothes for the tour. "Simon said.

"Okay no problem. "Lou said before grabbing Niall by the arm and dragging him away but not before he called a quick goodbye to me.

"Rory I'd like you to meet someone. "Allie said coming out of nowhere. She then proceeded to call out a girls name that I didn't catch.

"Hi Rory. "The girl said coming out from a group of people. She looked about mid-twenties early thirties. She had dark brown hair with blue tips which she pulled off quite well. She had on dark grey jeans, white flats and a dark blue peplum top.

"Hi. I'm sorry I didn't quite catch your name."

"My name's Anabelle. Anabelle Clark. I'm here to make sure that nothing happens to you whilst Allie makes sure that the music for your tracks are run smoothly. You could say I'm your personal assistant. "Anabelle said.

"Oh. I've never had a personal assistant before. It's very nice to meet you."

"It's very nice to meet you too and don't worry. I just need to make sure that you're eating well and that you get some exercise in, not that you need to lose weight or anything, just so that you don't run out of stamina whilst on stage. "She said.

"I'm looking forward to it."

"Well Rory I gotta love ya and leave ya, but Anabelle here will keep you company. Like Anabelle said I need to go make sure the music is set for song rehearsals. I'll see you in dress rehearsals after okay."Allie said, before giving me a hug before going off somewhere in the left direction.

"Are you excited? "Anabelle asked as we walked towards the stage where there was a man who was talking to a bunch of five people who I'm guessing was either the backup singers or dancers.

"I am, but I'm more nervous than anything. I mean this arena is massive." I replied.

"It will get easier trust me."

"Hopefully." I replied as we made our way onto the stage.

"Anabelle. "The guy who was talking to the group of people said.

"Rory this here is Luca he's the stage manager. Basically he makes sure that everything on stage runs smoothly. The boys have a different stage manager. But Luca here is taking care of your set. If you're not happy with something or you want to add something just come and find Luca who will be on stage talking with one of the backstage crew who takes cares of the lights, cameras and the dancers."

"It's very nice to meet you."I said, holding out my hand.

"The pleasure is mine. Like Anabelle said I'm here to make sure that you're happy with the time you have on stage. So if there is anything you want or take out just call out my name and I'll be here in a flash. Now Simon has already spoken to me about the songs for your set and I have heard them, and can I just say I love them just as much as the next."Luca said.

"Thank you that means a lot to me."I replied blushing.

"So are you ready to start?"Luca asked.

"I just need to do something very quickly if that's alright."I asked.

"Of course."Luca said.

I just nodded before going to everyone on stage introducing myself and letting them know how much I appreciate their efforts and cooperation. Which seemed to shock everyone that I went up to which was quite strange. I mean there wasn't many people on stage anyway. Plus my mum always taught me to be grateful to everyone who helps me along the way throughout my life, so of course I'm going to thank everyone involved.