EYEBROW TALK + REHEARSING WITH HARRY

Back to Rory's pov

This doesn't feel real. Being on stage with Harry feels so surreal. I can't believe we're actually singing a song together, let alone a love song.

"So let's from where you guys come on stage and then we'll go from there. I think we should go through it twice so you both get a feel where you'l be on stage. When you guys com back tomorrow I'll show you two what we've created to be shown on the big screen before we start rehersing."Marcus explained.

We both nodded our heads before going into seperate directions. I'm starting to get quite anxious about the whole thing. I mean what if they hate me. What if they boo me. I've never been booed off stage, but there's always a first for everything.

I made my way towards the right side of the stage where Marcus said Elliot would be there waiting for me.I'm so glad that Anabelle would be there with me to make sure I'm going in the right directions on the night of the performances, because knowing me I'd get lost.

I know where to go when I'm familiarised with the area, such as my home town. But if you ask me how to get to my home town to the next major city I would get lost. And don't get me started on how to work a map. All thoes streets with names coming off another street with another name makes my head spin. It makes my head spin even thinking about it.

"Hi, my name's Elliot and you must be Rory." Said a middle aged guy who had jet black hair, with a beard but not like a full on heard like Santa, but just a nice one. Oh and his every brows man. Oh my goodness.

You know how when you ask someone what they first look at on the opposite gender or anyone bed that you've just met and how they say " oh I look at their eyes ." Or their hair, well I look at their eyebrows first. It's really weird.

I remember when I first met Eliza I took one look at her eyebrows and blurted out that I really liked her eyebrows. But for some reason she didn't freak out, at that point I knew we'd be bestfriend. When I complimented Eliza on her eyebrows she thanked me and said that she liked mine too and you have no idea how flattering that was to me at the time.

When I was in school I would always get picked on because of the bushyness of my eyebrows. I begged my mum to pluck them because I had heard for a friend of mine that she got hers done and she cried because it was that painful. When I asked mum she was hesitant at first because according to her I was ruining my 'natural beauty' but she finally agreed after a couple of months.

So they we were in the bathroom, me sitting on as stool and mum standing in front of me with the pluckers in her hand. I've never felt so much pain in my entire life, I'm not even joking. It hurt more than being sunburnt and have someone slap your sunburn.

Since then I've never plucked my eyebrows again and I never will. I don't care about the look of them anymore. I actually quite like them, they make me who I am. I'm now known for the girl who bushy eyebrows and I'm completely fine with that.

"Hi Elliot it's a pleasure to meet you." I said shaking his hand.

"Like wise."he said, smiling at me. "So basically I'm the guy who will make sure you go on stage at the correct time and I'll also be the guy who makes sure that your mic is working before you go on stage. So how this is going to work is that when you come meet me where we are now I'll tap your shoulder for you to walk up these stairs and there will be an x where you wait for my signal which will be me giving you a thumbs up and that's when you walk through the curtains and be on the main stage." He explained.

"Sounds good. I really appreciate you helping me." I said sincerely.

"It's no trouble at all. That's what I'm here for. If you have any troubles come see me and we'll work something out."