YOU'RE VERY GOOD AT A GAME THAT I DON'T WANNA PLAY

After a while of talking with Chase, and getting to know that he and I had a lot of common, Eleanor arrived.

Chase and I swapped phone numbers and said to each other that we would stay in touch El and I headed out.

“So who was that?”El asked once we were both seated into her car.

“OH, he’s just a guy that I met in the coffee shop. “I replied, buckling my seatbelt.

“Right. “She replied. Nodding her head seeming unconvinced.

“What? “I asked.

“Nothing. “She sighed, before she buckled her own n seatbelt, before she started the engine.

"So how was your recording session this morning? “Eleanor asked, as we were making our way towards the shops.

"It was good.Niall came by. “I said, smiling. I decided against telling her that Harry came by as well.

"Did he now? “Eleanor asked, interested.

"Yeah."I replied. “He came to see how I was doing. “I added, which Eleanor barley nodded her head.

"He’s a sweet guy."El said, gesturing towards Niall.

"Yeah he is."I agreed.

"Is Danni meeting us there? “I asked.

"I asked her and she said that she couldn’t make it and that she’s sorry."El explained.

"Oh okay, so it’s just you and me then? “I asked.

"Yeah."El said nodding her head.

"Oh."

"Calm down, don’t get too excited."El said sarcastically, but I could tell she was only joking from the tone in her voice.

"Sorry. “I apologized.

"Don’t sweat it."

"Eleanor? “I wondered.

"Yes? “She asked.

"Do you I think was too harsh on Harry this morning? “I questioned her.

"Well I don’t know."El sighed.

"I mean I’ve thought a lot about what happened and thinking back I feel like I was too harsh on him. “I sighed, resting my head on the headrest.

"Look I can’t tell you if you were too harsh on him or not, because I wasn’t there, but what I’ve seen in photos that I’ve seen it seems like you both need time apart and that you both looked hurt, to me it looked like Harry was hurting more than you, because I couldn’t see your face, because the photographer seemed to be only interested in Harry. But I have no doubt in my mind that you were just as hurt as Harry was and probably still is."

"I don’t know I’m supposed to do. I fell really bad for what happened, I miss him so much.” I replied, sighing.

"Look just give it a couple of days, it’s clear that you both need to cool off, and if you don’t then you’re both going to feel a whole lot worse that what you already do. “She replied.

"Thanks El."I said smiling at her.

"Anytime."

The rest of the car was silent apart from El and I humming Avril Lavignes song holding on.

You’re not alone

Together we stand

I’ll be by your side, you know I’ll take your hand