41| Yes

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Yes

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Chapter 41: Yes (Demi's POV)

We all had dinner together and then Vince and I went up to our rooms to sleep. I thought I should sleep in my own room. We both stopped at the top of the stairs and he turned to me. He waited for my parents to close the door and then moved closer to me, towering over me. 

"Goodnight," I sang, taking a step back but he grabbed my waist and pulled me forward, picking me up and walking to his room. I laughed, rocking my legs back and forth as he pushed the door with his back and then kicked it shut, taking me to the bathroom and setting me on the counter. We brushed our teeth and then filed into bed. I shuffled closer to him, throwing an arm over his torso and resting my head on his bare chest, closing my eyes. 

"Demi." 

"Hmm?" 

"Please ask your parents to stay till Christmas." 

I lifted my head to look at him. "To stay here till Christmas?" 

He nodded. 

My parents told us earlier that they only planned to stay with me for a few days. They booked a hotel for themselves from the seventeenth onwards up until New Years. 

"Why?" 

"I want them to come to my last game. I already talked to your Dad about it, but just tell me what they say." 

My brows furrowed. "You talked to him about what?" 

"About them attending that game. Your dad seemed happy but he said he'll have to see with the hotel bookings and whatnot. But I want them there at the game with you." 

I nodded slowly, "Okay. We'll all be there. So will your dad, right?" 

He hummed in response. 

"How are you feeling about that?" I whispered, tracing his jaw. 

"Weird. We'll see. Despite everything he's done, I... I can't help it. I want to give him a shot to fix things. I shouldn't, right?" 

"I think you should do what feels right. Because you can't control what other people do, but you can control your actions. Do what you want, hmm?" I whispered, kissing his cheek. 

He chuckled softly, turning to kiss me. "Have you bought me a Christmas gift?" he smirked. 

"Maybe," I grinned, "did you buy me anything?" 

He paused, grinning, "Maybe." 

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

The days leading up to the game were both stressful and enjoyable. My parents are in love with Vince and support him and our relationship so much. Vince and I have both been trying to think of what to do for tonight's game but he kept telling me to trust him and leave it up to him. I have faith in him, so I did. I left it up to him.