Chapter 47 Chloe Barton

Your head presses on Steves chest between his muscles, you listen to the soothing rhythmic beat of his heart, reminding you at he is human, and that despite all of your sarcastic quips you care wether he lives or dies, and today... he could have died.
He strokes your hair, his breathing soft and slow. Placing a soft kiss on his collar bone, you sit up and look into his ocean blue eyes, an affectionate smile parts his lips and before you can let him speak you plant a soft kiss on them.
Steve takes both his hands and cradles your face between them, kissing every part of your face.
You trace a lazy finger down his sternum, feeling his growth between your legs.
You bring your hands back up and meet his, he takes your hand and kisses it lightly, pulling you forward, caressing your neck with his lips, he moves his legs to relieve some discomfort from down below.
You start to remove your tactical vest, sliding it down and throwing it on the seat, you place your hands on the bottom of your t-shirt ready to lift it. Steve stops you, "are you sure you want to?" He asks gently, his breath sweet like honey, you kiss his lips, salty with sweat.
"I want to." You lift up your shirt, Steve helps take off your sports bra, both of you giggling at the struggle. You stand, crouching as Steve assists sliding down your cargo pants.
You want this, you have wanted this ever since you told him that you didn't.
Mouths crashing together, tongues massaging each other, you reach down to feel him, his long thick member begging to be released, you slide your hand in the front of his boxers gripping him firmly, pre cum seeps from his tip as you manipulate it softly with your thumb. He moans into your mouth, gasping for more.
You lift yourself and Steve slides your underwear to the side, guiding him inside you, both whimper pleasurably into one another.
Steve looks deeply into your eyes as you move together in sync. The smell of his skin intoxicates you. He pushes his head into your breasts as the gratification builds, kissing your supple skin, flicking your nipples softly with his tongue.
You move faster together as one, bearing down on him as you feel the climax growing from within.
Grinding on him he wraps his arms around you, pulling you into an embrace, reaching up to meet your mouth with his, he traces your lips with his tongue.
Your walls contract as you reach climax, you feel his shaft throb inside of you, panting together, you continue to move hypnotised, reaching multiple climactic moments with him.
Steve adjusts himself, and moves the seat back, you sit between his legs facing the front window, leaning back on him. Your hearts pound to the same beat.

The car windows drip with the condensation of your unspoken words.
Say the words Chloe.
Three little words...
"Are you okay?" Steve asks you kissing the top of your head, arms wrapped around you adoringly.
"Yes, I'm okay."