Chapter 115 Chloe Barton (smut)

"Don't do that..." Steve groans sleepily.

You press yourself against him, feeling his bulge pulse against your core.

"Don't do what?" You wriggle against it.

"Alright then, Barton." In one swift movement he flips you onto your back, gliding his tongue down your bare chest, "just remember you asked for it." He hooks your legs over his shoulders and delves into your moistening core, lightly flicking at your swollen clit with his tongue.

He takes his middle finger, inserting it slowly into your opening causing you to reel forward, forcing him deeper into you.
"Always so responsive to my touch." He breathes against your glistening folds.
Adding another finger he begins to pump into you, slowly at first allowing you time to adjust to him. The curl of his fingers brush against your G spot, creating sparks inside you.  You try to hold on, not wanting to give in right away.

"Cum for me, baby." Steves gruff words draw out a primal groan as you gush out.

Reaching your hand down for his head you pull him up to meet you, smashing your lips against his relishing in the taste of you as it lingers on his mouth.

"My turn..." You moan into his mouth, and before you had even finished your sentence you flip him over and glide yourself slowly onto his pulsating length.

The tip of him brushing against your cervix ignites your second orgasm.

His eyes widen with pride, "I didn't even do anything yet." He leans forward holding your naked frame against him.

"Like you said, I'm responsive." You buck your hips violently, running your hands through Steves hair as you rock together.

"I'm..." Steve moans

"Me too." You breath hitches as you grind on him hungrily.

***

Chuckling nostalgically to yourself as you watch as Steve lays his fists into a punching bag, you step into the gym. You linger for a moment, happy as you're settled in the comfort of knowing that you are together.

The creak of a floorboard gives away your presence.

"Good morning." He smirks.
Yes it was.
You lean against a post, your mouth twisting painfully into a coy smile, "this is where we first met." How far you had both come since that first meeting. He was still able to make you feel like you had been struck by lightening.

He drops his arm and turns to you shaking his head with a grin, "no it isn't...the first time we met, Tony, had just blasted you in the lounge."

You chuckle remembering that girl...the one so desperately trying claw her way back to a somewhat normal life.

Steve walks slowly over to you, towering above. You felt shorter today, not that he made you feel small. The opposite of that; It was more that he made you vulnerable, like you had no reason to fight against him. You could relax, and be you.

"You were lying on the floor with rubble in your hair." He runs his thumb across your cheek.

You lean into his cupped hand, kissing the ball of his palm.

"Thats right, this is where you begged me to be your friend." You tease.

Steve takes your face in both of his hands, "I never wanted to be your friend." His crystal blue eyes lock into yours.

And thats when you finally admit to him, to yourself. The one secret you had kept from everyone, "neither did I."

You loved this man, from that very moment. He was everything you ever wanted, and wanted to be. At the time you weren't ready for him, no one had ever looked at you the way he did. You pushed him away because you weren't ready for anyone, and that was okay.
But part of you pushed him away because you felt you didn't deserve happiness, or love or anything.
Steve showed you that you are imperfectly perfect, just like the rest of the world.
You are strong.

"Look at us now." Steves lips ghost against yours, inhaling you slowly.

You sigh, "Tony needs us."

"I knew that was coming." He groans, "now?"

"Unfortunately, vacation is well and truly over." Steve releases your face from his grasp.

"Chloe?"

"Steve?"

"I want you to know that I love you, more than anything." He draws circles on the back of your hand with his thumb.

Your mouth twitches at him lovingly. You knew. God, did you know.