Chapter 69

Hey guys, well after this chapter there is only going to be one more. I already have a sequel planned but I want to know if you guys are actually interested in it before I actually start to write it. Comment and let me know what you guys think.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

*Six months later*

(Nick's POV)

We were all graduating this month. Everyone was really excited. people all over the school were talking about after graduation plans. As for me, I'm going back on tour with my brothers. I am still in the process of convincing Meghan to come with me. "Please." I begged. Meg sighed, turning her attention back to her laptop. I closed the lid of it, forcing her to pay attention to me. "That's not nice." she told me.

I shrugged. "Why don't you want to go on tour with me?" I asked her. it was her turn to shrug. "I don't belong there. it's not my scene." she told me. I groaned. "How would you know? you have never been." I asked her. she didn't answer me. "Fine." I told her, turning back to my phone. "Don't be mad." she told me.

"I'm not mad." I told her, locking my phone before setting it down on the coffee table. I stood up and went into the kitchen. the phone started to ring, I heard Meghan answer it a few seconds later. I grabbed a bottle of water before going back out to the living room. "No Tracy." Meghan said, sounding annoyed.

"I don't know where Joe is." she replied. I sat down on the couch and picked my phone back up. I noticed the new messages from Miley. I glanced up at Meghan quickly before opening them.

Miley: Hey so I just found out that we are going to be touring together.

Nick: Oh yeah?

Miley: Yep! It's going to be so much fun :)

Nick: I guess. I'm still trying to get Meghan to come along

Miley: she still won't come?

Nick: Nah.

Miley: Just tell her I'm gonna be there. that will make her come.....

Nick: Hey, no dots, dots are not allowed.

Miley: haha ok Jonas

Nick: Cyrus

Miley: your impossible you know that

Nick: I've been told that once or twice.....ok maybe all the time.

Miley: hahaha see you tomorrow

Nick: ok see you then

"Are you listening to me" Meghan asked me pulling me out of the conversation with Miley. "No. I'm sorry." I told her. she sighed. "Do you know where my phone is? I can't find it." she asked. I shrugged. she nodded before heading upstairs.

(Meghan' s POV)

I searched around my room for my phone. I finally found it underneath my bed. don't ask me how it got there. I stood up to find Nick in my doorway. "I really need you to come on tour with me." he told me again. I groaned. "Nick! seriously?" I asked him getting frustrated now. "But babe, Miley is going to be on tour with us." he told me, wrapping his arms around me. I tensed. "Why?" I asked him.

"Management wants us to tour together." he told me. I broke away from him, grabbing my suitcase out of the closet. "What are you doing?" he asked me confused. "Packing to go on tour." I told him like it was the most obvious thing in the world. out of the corner of my eyes I could see him smirking to himself.