Chapter 40

(Joe's POV)

i helped kevin get in bed. i have never known him to drink let alone this much. "Hey." Tracy told me as she yawned. i smiled and pulled her into my arms. she nuzzled into my chest and i rubbed her back gently. "Where's meg and nick?" she asked. i shrugged. "here lets get you to sleep." i told her. she let me guide her to my room. she laid down on my bed and fell asleep quickly. i kissed her forehead as i went downstairs and stretched out on the couch.

(Nick's POV)

*two hours later*

I laid there and listened to meghan breathe. i didnt want to move and wake her up. i turned my purity ring around my finger for a while before taking it off. i laid it down on my dresser careful not to wake meghan up. i opened the door quietly and went downstairs to find Joe on the couch. i shook him gently. "What?" he asked me. "Why you on the couch?" i asked him. "Tracy is in my bed." he told me. he eyed me. "Where is meghan?" he asked. "My bed." i told him going into the kitchen. he got up and followed me. "What did you do?" he asked me. "What makes you think i did something?" i asked him. "Well for one you cant look at me. two you are not wearing a shirt and three, your ring is gone." he listed matter of factly. "Ok i did something." i told him. he groaned.

*the next day*

when meghan opened her eyes i just smiled. "What?" she asked. i just shook my head. "Nothing. your just beautiful." i told her. she smiled and kissed me.

(Joe's POV)

i turned the water off and grabbed my towel off of the counter. i dried my face before wrapping it around my waist. when i went into my bedroom, Tracy was waking up. she looked at me before looking down. "Sorry." she told me covering her face with one of my pillows. i just laughed. "Its not like you can see anything." i told her. she peeked at me. she started to blush slightly. i grabbed a pair of pants and went into the closet to pull them on. i walked back out to find Tracy brushing \her hair out. i wrapped my arms around her waist. "Mr.Jonas dont you ever wear a shirt?" she asked me. i pretended to think. "Sometimes." i told her. she just shook her head as i started to kiss down her neck. an hour later Meghan and Nick came downstairs to join us for breakfast. kevin had a hangover but otherwise was fine. Nick wouldnt look at me as he started to pour him some orange juice."Hey Joe can you help me with this?" meghan asked me as she tried to put a necklace on. i nodded and helped her latch it. i noticed red marks on her neck. i looked away quickly. "You ok?" she asked me. i nodded. kevin came in and everyone fell silent. he just ignored it. "Kev how are you feeling?" meghan asked him. he nodded. "Fine i guess. You?" he asked looking at her curiously. she blushed and nodded.

(Kevin's POV)

i know what had happened with her and my brother last night and she knew it. "I'm ok." she told me. Nick just shot me a look. i put my hands up and accepted coffee and tylenol from him. "Thanks." i added sitting down next to Joe. i noticed that Meghan was wearing Nicks ring. i felt a pang of jealousy run through me. i tried to push the thought of them away but failed miserably.