Chapter 29

The next day Tracy wouldnt even talk to me. I sighed as i went to my locker by myself. I lost track of the time and all of a sudden the first bell was ringing. "Shoot." i told myself as i slammed my locker shut. When i turned the corner I ran into Joe. "I'm sorry." i told him not looking up at him. He grabbed my arm. "I'm sorry about yesterday." he told me. i nodded before going to walk away again. "Meg!" he yelled. I turned back and looked at him. "Yeah?" I asked. He paused for a moment. "Please go." he told me again with pleading eyes. I hesitated for a minute before i shook my head. "Fine. But i wont like it." i told him turning around and running to my next class.

(Joe's POV)

I watched her take off at a run. I smiled and i took out my phone and texted Tracy the good news. At least I wont be alone tonight. The final bell rang just as i got to class. "Your lucky Mr.Jonas." the teacher told me as i walked passed him and sat down in the back of the room and pretended to listen.

(Nick's POV)

I was suprised to hear that Meghan agreed to go to Natalie's party. i went to look for her at lunch but couldnt find her. "Where's meghan?" kevin asked me. i shrugged. "She's here today." he replied. "I know." i replied.

(Meghan's POV)

i ate lunch by myself today not really wanting to talk to anybody. lately i've been feeling really weird and i know the second i walk into the cafeteria someone was going to notice. i opened my Chem. book and started to look up the work that i had missed the day before when the door to the Courtyard opened. i looked up and groaned silently to myself. "Aww." Natalie smirked at me. i rolled my eyes. "I heard that you are coming to my party tonight." she told me with a fake smile. i nodded. "My friends wouldnt let me not go." i told her in a cold tone. "Just keep clear of me Bridge. i wouldnt want you to get hurt." she told me. i looked up at her standing up. "i think that i can handle myself." i told her never breaking eye contact. she smirked. "Well i would hope so." she said as she turned around and left. i let out a breath that i had been holding in and picked up my books and my bag. i slung the bag over my shoulder and walked to class as the bell rang for the end of lunch. After school i went back to my house and started to look for something to wear to the party tonight that would impress Nick. i rummaged through my closet nearly pulling everything out and throwing it onto my bed. in the back of my closet i found a red knee length and strapless dress. i held it up to me and looked in the mirror. i smiled finally finding the right outfit. An hour later i was ready to go and get this night over with. Just as i was going downstairs the doorbell rang. i opened it to see Nick standing there. His eyes were glued to me. "Are you okay?" i asked him. he nodded. "Yeah are you ready?" he asked. i nodded. i locked the door and he wrapped his arm around my waist. well here going nothing.