Chapter 3

“What was her problem today? She seemed like she was out to get the world today.” I told Nick. He laughed. “Well we did kind of make fun of her.” he told me. Kevin walked up to us. “Hey what is it that I hear about you two pulling pranks on the history teacher? Everyone is talking about it. If your not careful your going to get caught.” Kevin told us. “Don’t be such a buzz kill Kevin. We were only having fun.” I told him. “Why does everyone say that I am a buzz kill?” he asked as I walked away from him laughing to myself.

(Joe’s POV)

I was getting books from my locker when my locker door was slammed shut. I turned around to come face to face with Spencer. “Well, Well, Well, what do we have here?” he asked smirking. “Jonas isn’t so tough now is he?” he asked still smirking. He shoved me into my locker so I shoved him back dropping my backpack to the ground. Spencer punched me in the stomach. I doubled over feeling sick.

(Tracy’s POV)

I was walking to my locker to get my history textbook when I noticed someone lying on the ground. I ran over to him. I noticed then that it was Joe Jonas. “Joe. Joe wake up.” I told him shaking him slightly. He just groaned. I helped him stand up. “Spencer is going to get it.” he groaned more to himself than to me. “Spencer did this to you? As in my boyfriend Spencer?” I asked him. He looked at me confused for a second. “I guess I don’t really know who he is. He was hitting on my brothers girlfriend earlier and I stood up for her so now he has got it out for me.” he told me. “Are you talking about Meghan? I was told that she was hitting on him. I have been so mad at her all day.” I told him. “You know her?” he asked me. “Yes I do. We have been friends since forever. We are practically sisters.” I told him. He whipped the corner of his mouth with the back of his sleeve. “Are you going to be ok?” I asked him. “Yeah I’ll be fine. Thanks for the help.” he told me. I smiled. “Anytime.” I told him. He smiled. “What’s your name by the way?” he asked me. “Tracy. Tracy Anderson.” I told him. “Nice to meet you Tracy.” he told me all gentlemen like. I blushed and smiled slightly. “Well I better be going. I’m already late for class and so are you I might add.” I told him smiling again. He laughed. “Well if this doesn’t get me out of trouble I don’t know what will.” he told me joking about his current situation. I laughed. “Well good luck with that.” I told him walking away.

(Meghan’s POV)

It went quiet as Tracy walked into the room almost 20 minutes late. When she sat down she quickly wrote something down before handing it to me. I unfolded the paper and read it quietly. Megs I just seen Joe out in the hall. Spencer ambushed him. I looked at her. “Is he ok?” I whispered to her. She nodded. When the bell rang we were the first to get out of class. “What happened?” I asked her now that we were able to talk freely. “Spencer got back at Joe for punching him when he stood up for you.” Tracy told me. “I’m sorry about the whole Spencer thing earlier.” I told her. “It’s ok its better that I found out about it now then when he actually gets someone to cheat on me with. I’m just mad he tried it on my best friend.” she told me. “I wish I knew where Joe was though. I really want to see if he is ok.” I told her. “Meghan what if I told you I had a crush on Joe.” Tracy told me. I looked at her and grinned. “Well I have found my new project then.” I told her. She laughed. “I was hoping you were going to say that.” she told me smiling.