Chapter 15

Later that day about halfway through class, I got up and walked out with much protest from the teacher. I ignored him and walked to my locker. I put my stuff away before walking out and sitting in the school’s courtyard. I heard someone come into the courtyard and turned around to see Kevin standing there. I stood up. “What are you doing here?” he asked me. I shrugged. “I don’t know. Just thinking I guess.” I replied. He set his stuff down. “Meghan about yesterday. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have kissed you. Especially because you are dating my brother. I feel so bad about it.” he told me. “It’s ok.” I told him. “No it’s kind of not.” he replied. “Why didn’t you tell Nick yesterday?” he asked me. I shrugged. “I don’t know. I didn’t want you two to fight I guess.” I told him. He looked at me. “That and that I didn’t want him to break up with me because incase you forgot I did kiss you back.” I told him. “Are you going to tell him?” Kevin asked. I shook my head. “I don’t know. I think its too late. If I tell him now it’s going to be worse. Besides its not completely innocent on my part.” I told him. He looked up at me strangely. “What do you mean?” he asked.

(Joe’s POV)

When lunch came along I sat down next to Tracy at our usual table. Kevin, Nick and Meghan were not there yet. “Hey you seen the rest of our table?” Tracy joked around as I kissed her cheek. I shook my head. Nick was the first one to show up, then Kevin and then Meghan. Nick wrapped his arm around Meghan’s shoulders and kissed her cheek. “So what are we going to be doing about this dance?” I asked. They all shrugged. “I heard it might get canceled if one more person is caught breaking school rules.” Meghan chimed in. everyone groaned. “I hope it doesn’t it sounds like a lot of fun.” Tracy added. “Yeah because you are going with the hottest guy in school.” I joked. Everyone laughed. “Yeah ok.” she told me pushing my shoulder slightly.

(Natalie’s POV) ~yay new character.~

I walked into my new school. I just moved here from California. When I went into the cafeteria I noticed the Jonas Brothers were here. I completely froze in mid step. I regained myself a few seconds later and I sat down across the cafeteria from them and just watched them. I love all three of them but I love Nick the most. I got kind of jealous when I seen him kiss that girl next to him. None of the blog’s mentioned that he had a girlfriend. I mean doesn’t she know that he is my future husband! Ugh! I can’t believe that she is stealing my man away from me. I got up and walked over to their table. “Hi I’m new here can I sit with you guys?” I asked them. “Yeah sure.” the girl who was holding Joe’s hand told me sweetly. I smiled. “Thanks.” I replied to her and I sat down next to her and across from Nick. “I’m Natalie by the way.” I told them. “Hey I’m Tracy, this is Joe, Kevin, Nick and Meghan.” she told me pointing to each of them in turn. “Hello.” I told them. They all nodded and said hello back. Once lunch was over I looked at my schedule as all of us walked out of the cafeteria. “I have math next.” I said out loud. “Cool me too. We can go there together.” Nick told me. I smiled. “Awesome.” I replied. He said something to Meghan before kissing her quickly. I walked with him to math.