Chapter 43

(Meghan's POV)

I buried my face into my hands as i coughed. Joe rubbed my back gently. "I just called the doctor. He's on his way back over." Kevin told me. An hour later the doorbell rang. The doctor came up with the guys a few minutes later. "No you three need to leave." the doctor told them pushing them out. they all protested. once they were gone the doctor came over to me. "Were going to start with your temperature." he told me. i nodded. "98.8" he told me out loud. he shined a flashlight in my face and i shied away from it. he wrote stuff down on his clipboard. "I think you need this and more bed rest." he told me handing me a sheet of paper with a perscription on it. i looked at it as he put his hand on my leg.

(Nicik's POV)

I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge as Joe and Kevin came back in. "Kevin, i'm sorry about what i said earlier." i told him. he looked at me. "Thats ok." he told me. i was getting worried about Meghan the doctor has been up there while now. i tapped my fingers on the counter nervously. my brothers tried to ignore it. Meghan came downstairs and into the kitchen. she was in tears. The doctor came down with a perscription and left quickly. we looked at eachother with a confused look on our faces. Meghan looked embarrased. "What happened?" i asked her, wrapping my arms around her. she looked afraid to tell me. i put my hand under her chin. "You can tell me." i told her. she glanced over at my brothers before whispering to me. i looked at her shocked. "What?" i asked getting angry now. she nodded. my brothers looked impatient and confused. I rubbed Meghan's back gently to calm her down as she burried her face into my shoulder. when meghan laid back down my brothers pulled me aside. "Well?" Joe asked. "The doctor acted inappropriate with her." i told them. they looked shocked. "Wasnt expecting that." Joe told us running his fingers through his hair. "Is she ok?" Kevin asked. i nodded. "she freaked out but she's ok. she said that he didnt do anything to her. what scared her most though is what happened with Spencer. it reminded her of him and what happened." i told them. Kevin nodded remembering it all to well.

(Joe's POV)

I was pissed that the doctor would touch Meghan like that. it makes me wonder about his other patients and weather or not he does the same to them. i called tracy and talked to her needing to get my mind off what happened. we set up a date. i havent been alone with her for a while now.

(Nicks POV)

i pulled meghan back against me. she moved into my shoulder. "I love you." she told me quietly. "I love you too." i told her tracing her shoulder with my fingertips. she shivered and i pulled the blankets around us tightly.