Chapter 51

(Meghan's POV)

I sat on my bed sobbing quietly to myself. I decided to jump into the shower to wash off my already messed up make-up. I got out and dried off. I threw on a pair of sweats and a ripped tank top. I looked at my phone and hesitantly turned it back on. Once it came on completely, I looked at the missed calls. All of them were from Nick. I felt anger, sadness and jealously boil up inside me. I deleted the notifications, not wanting to see his name or picture on my phone. I curled up into my bed and pulled my favorite fleece blanket up around my body. A while later I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. I groaned and slowly got out of bed. I kept my blanket around my shoulders and I pulled the curtian back to see who it was. I opened the door. "Joe what are you doing here?" I asked him as I let him come in.

He looked nevrous and jittery. he scratched the back of his neck. "I..uh..." he trailed off. "Joe your worrying me." I told him. "Meghan you should come back to the house with everyone." he told me. I looked at him confused. "I don't think thats a good idea. I can't watch Miley falling all over my boyfriend." I told him walking into the living room. "Miley is just desperate." he told me as he followed him. I went to sit down on the couch but he grabbed my arm stopping me. I looked at him curiously. "Please." he begged. I gave in when he pouted at me. I can't say no when Joe does that and it bugs me that he has that effect. "Fine. Let me change into some jeans." i told him. he nodded as I ran upstairs. when i came back down Joe handed me my jacket as he pulled his own back over his shoulders. we drove in silence. "Don't look so put out Meg." Joe sighed. "I dont want to be here with her." I replied. "Then don't be here for her. Be here for Nick." he told me. I nodded slightly as he focused on the road again. when we got back to his house he opened the door for me. I smiled at him, which he returned. "Hey Kevin where's Nick?" Joe asked him. "Upstairs." he replied while focusing on his phone. I climbed the stairs and hesitated when I went to knock on his bedroom door. I sighed and just turned the handle. When I opened the door I froze. Miley had Nick backed up against his bed. I watched as she ran her hands down his chest. I felt tears start to prick my eyes before the anger took over. I walked over to Miley and shoved her away from Nick. Nick looked at me shocked. I ignored him and turned back to Miley, who was standing back up. "Dont ever shoved me again!" Miley yelled at me as she grabbed my arm, digging her nails into my skin. thats when I lost it.

(Kevin's POV)

I was watching TV when I heard yelling upstairs. I jumpped up and followed Joe, who beat me to the stiars. when we went into Nick's room we both froze. Nick was frozen while Meghan and Miley were litterally attacking one another. I grabbed Meghan quickly while Joe pulled Miley to the other end of the room. I felt Meghans body shake as tears started running down her face. I tightened my grip on her as she tried to pull away from me. "What is going on here!?" Joe yelled above them. "That bitch attacked me!" Miley yelled at him, still trying to get out of Joe's grip. "Only because that desperate slut was all over Nick!" Meghan yelled back. "I have had enough of this!" I yelled as they started to throw insults at eachother. "Miley you need to leave. Now." I told her as Joe walked out with her. Meghan pulled out of my grip. she ran into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. I looked over at Nick who was running his fingers threw his hair. "You ok?" I asked him. "Uh yeah just shocked thats all." he told me. I nodded. "I have never seen Meghan like that. Not even with Natalie before." Nick told me. "I Know." I told him as I left him alone.

(Nick's POV)

I walked to the bathroom door and knocked gently. "Go away." Meghan sobbed. "Meg please open the door." I told her gently. She was quiet for a minute before she unlocked the door. I pushed it open. she was sitting on the edge of the bath tub looking down at her hands. I walked up to her and offered her my hand. she took it as i lead her back to my room. I closed the door behind me. "Are you ok?" I asked her. she just nodded. I pulled her into my arms and just held her for a while until her sobs quieted down.