Chapter 48

(Joe's POV)

I continued to watch Nick and Kevin. I know that they told me that they worked things  out but im not sure they actually did. Something like that is hard to just make up and be friends again all in the same night. it just seems strange to me. "Joey im cold." Meghan told me as she was wrapped up in a blanket. I exchanged looks with Nick before smiling at her innocently. "Im sorry Meg." I told her as I opened my arms, inviting her for a hug. Just as she got close enough to hug me Nick and I  lunged at her. She screamed slightly as we just laughed. "Not funny get off of me!" she told us as she fought to get out from under me and Nick. I stood up and went back to the couch. Nick however, decided that it would be more comfortable to stay ontop of Meghan. she glared at him and crossed her arms over her chest. "Nicholas you have two seconds to get off of me before I kick you." she told him. "How will you manage that?" he asked her mockingly. she glared before kissing him.

(Meghan's POV)

I tangled my fingers through his curly hair as I kissed him. He pulled me up against him. when he moved to kissing my neck, i used it to my advantage and shoved him off of me. Joe cracked up at the look on Nick's face. "Now that was not nice." Nick told me. I smiled innocently. "What?" I asked, which only caused Joe to laugh even more. I watched as Joe tried to compose himself. I think that this has been the most he has laughed in a few days. Ever since he found out that Tracy was cheating on him. I still couldnt believe that she would do that to Joe. I mean after everything they have been through together. She has tried to ask me to talk to Joe about it but I made it very clear that I didn't want to talk about that situation with her, or Joe. He caught me watching him. "What?" he asked. I shook my head. "It's nothing." I told him going back over to Nick and sitting in his lap. "Hey you were just mean to me, and now you want to sit on my lap?" he asked me. I nodded. "It's either yours or Joe's." I told him seriously. He wrapped his arms around me and went back to watching TV. I smirked slightly. The next day I was walking through the school looking for my new science class. I had to drop out of that class because of all the days that I missed. It would be impossible for me to catch back up with them so the principal though it would be best to transfer me over to a new one. when I walked in, I couldn't help but groan. "Bridge, long time no see." Spencer told me turning around in his seat to better look at me. I noticed Damon sitting beside him. He never got eye contact with me. I sat in the farthest seat away from Spencer, Damon and their friends. I really wasn't in the mood for it. When the bell ran over an hour later I tried to get out of there as quickly as possible, without drawing to musch attention to myself. "Hey." Damon told me as he walked up to me. I didn't look at him. "Hey." I told him getting ready to turn around and leave. He grabbed my wrist. "I'm sorry." he told me before leaving. I stared after him, not sure what to do. "Dont you have a boyfriend?" some girl asked me as she shoved passed me to follow Damon down the hallway. I rolled my eyes and went back to packing up my stuff.

(Nick's POV)

When I went to meet Meghan at her class she was already waiting outside for me. I smiled and laced my fingers through hers as we left. "What do you have planned for tonight?" I asked her. she shrugged. "Nothing. I was just going to watch TV and do some homework that I have been neglecting for over week now." she told me. I nodded. "Why?" she asked. "I was wondering if you wanted to do something with me tonight." I told her. "Well what do you have in mind?" she asked me squeezing my hand. "Secret." I told her. She rolled her eyes at me. "Well what do you say?" I asked her. "Fine." she told me. I kissed her quickly. "I'll be by to get you around 7:30." he told me as I got out of the car.