Chapter 45

When i woke up Nick was laying next to me. i tried not to wake him up as i got out of bed and went downstairs. when i went into the kitchen Kevin was making coffee. "Can i have some?" i asked him making him jump. he turned around and looked at me. "Sure. just dont do that again." he told me getting another mug out of the cupboards. "What are you doing up?' he asked me. "Ive been asleep since before the interview was over." i told him. "Did you listen to it?" he asked. "Not really. just about five minutes of it." i replied. he nodded. he handed me a cup of coffee. i drank it slowly thinking back to their radio interview. we sat there in silence for a while before i yawned. "Go back to sleep." Kevin told me. i just shook my head. "Ive been in bed a lot the past few days. it feels good to be able to get up and move around." i told him. he nodded. i noticed an empty bottle sitting on the counter and walked up to it. i turned back to kevin questioningly. he looked at me. "Have you been drinking?...again?" i added. he rolled his eyes. "Kevin im serious. you need to stop. its not good for you." i told him getting frustrated again. he stood up and put his coffee cup into the sink ignoring me. i grabbed his arm and made him look at me. "Kevin listen to me." i told him angry now. he crashed his lips against mine as he pinned me between him and the counter. i tried to push him away but he stood his ground. when i got away from him i just stared at him. he raked his fingers through his hair as Nick walked into the kitchen. "Whats wrong?" he asked seeing the looks on our faces.  "Nothing." Kevin told him leaving the room. Nick just looked at  me. i sighed. "he's been drinking again." i told him. he nodded as he watched Kevin go upstairs. "I didnt even know he was into that." Nick told me. i shrugged. "Me neither." i replied. "Nick.." i trailed off. he turned around to look at me. "yeah?" he asked. "Never mind." i told him. he nodded and got back into the fridge. "When are your parents supposed to be back from the business trip?" he asked me suddenly. "Friday night." i told him.

(Kevin's POV)

i locked myself in my bedroom and laid across my bed. I cant believe that i just kissed her. she is probably down there right now telling Nick about it. this girl and my brothers relationship is going to end up killing me. i sighed and covered my face with a pillow. about an hour later there was a knock on my door. I got up and opened it. i froze when i seen meghan standing there looking awkward and nervous. "What do you want?" i asked her. "I just want to talk." she told me. i let her into my room. she looked around quietly and i just watched her. "Look meghan about eariler..." i started before she cut me off. "I didnt tell Nick that you kissed me." she told me. i looked at her confused. "What? why not?" i asked her. she shrugged. "I dont know." she told me. "It shouldnt of happened. I'm sorry." i told her. "I'm going home tomorrow morning." she told me. i looked up at her. "Dont leave because of what i did." i told her feeling guilty. "No. i think its time that i went home. my parents will be back on friday so its only three days by myself. i'll be ok." she told me looking at her nails. "Does Nick know your leaving?" i asked. she shook her head. "I was gonna tell him later." she replied. "I'll see you later then." she told me after it was quiet for a while. i watched her leave, closing the door behind her.

(Nick's POV)

"What why?" I asked meghan as she sat down on my bed. "I think its just time that i go home Nick. It's only three days by myself. i'll be fine." she told me. "I thought you were having fun staying with us." i told her. "Nick i am having fun. its just i've been here for about a week now." she told me. i sighed. "Well if its really what you want then i guess i can take you home tomorrow." i told her. she nodded. "Thanks Nick." she told me. I sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. i know that there is something going on that she wont tell me what it is and i am going to find out what.

(Joe's POV)

*the next morning*

I helped Meghan and Nick get all of her stuff into Nick car. "Im bummed that you are leaving meg." i told her putting the last suitcase in the trunk. "I dont live that far away Joe." she told me laughing. i shrugged. "Still Nicks room is like two steps away from mine." i told her. she smiled and shook her head. I gave her a hug as she got into the car and Nick drove away.