Chapter 49

Hey Guys, I know I haven't really been updating alot lately. It's either been REALLY slowly or not at all. I know that it can be annoying sometimes but I have been really busy and stressed out with college this semester. I am really sorry, I will try to get more chapters out as fast as I can. but my school comes first. sorry guys. Ok well I know that this chapter is short, but I will definately make the next one longer to make up for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Meghan's POV)

I ran my fingers through my newly straightened hair quickly before moving to applying my eye liner. I drew the thin lines in black as there was a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in." I called to them. "Hey." Tracy told me walking in quietly. "What are you doing here?" I asked her as I gave her a hug. "I just wanted to come by and help you get ready. Kevin told me you were going out with Nick tonight and knowing how you are completely helpless when it comes to looking sexy, I decided to come lend my helping hand." she told me. I laughed. "Im not helpless....just imparied...slightly." I told her under my breath. she smirked before turning to my closet. "We need just the right outfit." she told me throwing things down onto my bed after deciding that they were not what we were going for. After what seems like forever, she decided on a simple black, off the shoulder dress. I slipped into it before looking myself over and smiling. "Let me see your make-up." Tracy told me. I rolled my eyes and looked at her. she nodded in approval. "You look great." she told me, handing me my flats.

(Nick's POV)

I grabbed my jacket and my keys before jumping into my car. In no time flat I was already at Meghan's house. I noticed Tracy leaving the house as I pulled into the driveway. she smiled at me before getting in her car and backing out of the driveway. I knocked on the front door nervously. when Meghan opened the door I just stared at her. she looked down, looking as nervous as I felt. "You look great." I told her as I took her hand. She pulled the door closed before letting me lead her to my car. I opened the door for her and she just smiled at me as she got in. I went around taking a deep breath before pulling out of the driveway.

(Tracy's POV)

When I got to my house there I noticed Joe's car parked in front of it. I pulled into the driveway nervously and confused to say the least. When I got out I noticed Joe leaning against the front door. He looked up at me as I got out of the car and walked over to him slowly. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. He shook his head. "I dont know." he told me running his hand through his hair. I bit my lip slightly before shaking my head. "Look Joe I don't think it's a good idea for you to be here." I told him moving past him, looking for my house key on my key ring. "Why did you cheat on me?" he asked me. I froze. I looked at him. "I didn't Joe. He kissed me. You didn't even let me explain it to you before you jumped to conclusions and broke up with me." I told him, going back inside.

*a few hours later*

(Meghan's POV)

I kissed Nick. He kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I pulled back slightly after a while. "I love you." Nick told me quietly, sending shivers down my back. "I love you too." I told him. I tugged on the strap of my dress, pulling it back up to my shoulder quickly. Nick smiled and ran his fingers down my shoulder.