Chapter 59

(Kevin's POV)

Meghan ran her hands down my chest as she kissed down my shoulder. I was frozen in place. I knew that this was wrong but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to push her away from me. she brushed her lips over mine and I found myself kissing her back. Just then the bedroom door opened. "Meghan?" Nick asked stunned. she pulled away from me and looked at him. "Nick, what a suprise." she slurred as she stumbled slightly. He looked at her with hurt and worry in his eyes. He grabbed onto her as she stumbled again. "Thanks." she mumbled more to herself than anyone else.

Nick looked up at me. "How much did you two drink?" he asked. I thought hard. "I had like 6, or something. she had more than that." I told him, clearly struggling. "Come on Meg. Lets get you to bed." he told her picking her up. she giggled slighlty. "Wow, your so strong." she told him playing with the curls on the back of his neck. I closed my door after they left. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. I thought about how Meghan had told me that she loved both of us. I know we are drunk but...intoxication makes people say whats in their sub-conscience...right?

(Nick's POV)

I helped Meghan onto my bed. "Nick I don't wanna sleep." she told me sitting up. "I know but you will feel alot better if you just get some sleep." I told her gently, running my fingers through her hair. she closed her eyes and let me continue to do that for a little while. "For me?" I asked her. she looked at me. I stared back into her blue eyes. "Ok." she told me finally. I smiled as she laid down and pulled the blankets close to her. "I love you." I told her kissing her forehead gently. she sighed. "I love you to Nick." she mumbled before she fell asleep. I smiled. I turned off the light and shut the door behind me. I looked at Kevin's door before walking downstairs. Joe was still watching a movie. I sat next to him and tried to focus on it. "Dude. I can literally feel the tension."

Joe told me pausing the moive. i sighed. "Sorry." I told him. "What happened?" he asked me. "Kevin and Meghan are drunk." I told him. he sat up and looked at me confused. "Meghan doesn't drink. she hates it." he told me. I nodded. "Thought so to. anyway, i found her and Kevin making out upstairs." I added. he froze and stared at me shocked. "Well what are you going to do?" he asked me. I shrugged. "i dont know. I know they were drunk but that doesn't make it hurt any less." I replied. he nodded slowly. "Are you going to leave her?" he asked slowly. "No. I love her to much." i replied running my fingers through my curls. "Whatever you do, i'm here for you." he told me turning back to the movie and pushing play. I watched the movie for a while before i crashed out on the couch.

the next morning I woke up around nine. I stretched out. I was really stiff from sleeping on the couch but I just walked it off. i went upstairs a little while later to check on Meghan. I pulled my door open. she was tangled up in the sheets. I walked over and stroked her arm gently. she opened her eyes slowly before cringing. I smiled slightly. "Make the sun go away." she told me. I chuckled. "Sorry. I can't do that." I replied. she nodded slowly. "Meghan do you know what happened last night?" I asked her. she looked at me confused before shaking her head. "Well you and Kevin got drunk and were making out." I told her. she froze instantly. i just continued to stroke her arm gently. she didn't say anything for a few minutes. "I'm sorry." she told me sitting up. she looked dizzy. "Careful." I murmered softly. she moved away from my touch. I looked at her quietly. "Are you going to break up with me?" she asked me. "No." i told her. she nodded and leaned against me quietly.

(Kevin's POV)

When I woke up I had a massive hangover. I tried to think back to the night before. Images of Meghan and I kissing flooded back to me. I groaned and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom slowly. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked awful. I found my stash of pain killers and took three of them. I brushed my teeth quickly to get the tast of alcohol out of my mouth. I went downstairs slowly so that I wouldn't lose my balance on the stairs. Meghan and Nick were sitting in the kitchen. Meghan looks worse than I do. i noticed that she avoided eye contact with me. her voice echoed through my head.

I love you both

I grabbed a bottle of water out of the pantry and slowly opened the cap. "How are you feeling?" Nick asked me while getting something for Meghan's hangover. I shrugged. "Like I got hit by a train." I replied. Nick shook his head, forcing back a smile. "Well thats what happens when you drink." he told the both of us. "Nick i'm sorry about last night." I told him. he shrugged. "it's ok. you were drunk." he replied. I looked at him shocked. I would have though he would hate me after kissing his girl like that. After all I was thinking clearly enough to know that it was wrong. I could have chosen to push her away but I didn't.

(Meghan's POV)

I felt horrible and guilty about last night. I shouldn't have kissed Kevin. I cheated on my boyfriend with his own brother. That's just wrong. I rubbed at my arms nervously. Being in the same room as Kevin made me nervous. I think he noticed that because he excused himself from the room a few minutes later. I held back a sigh as Nick handed me a couple of pain killers and some water. I popped them into my mouth and drank the water quickly to wash them down. I passed the glass back to Nick. His fingers brushed over mine and I shivered slighlty. I relaxed a few seconds later after I realized that Nick still had that effect on me. I worried about my feelings for Kevin growing anymore. I am in love with Nick but what about Kevin? I no doubt have feelings for him but I can't let those come through. I couldn't breath without Nick and I am not about to let anything or anyone take him away from me. Including his older brother.