Chapter 46

Sorry guys this chapter is kind of short. I have been super busy with college and just getting around campus. I hope you guys like it ^_^

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

(Meghan's POV)

The ride back was pretty much quiet. l played with the zipper on my jacket. "What's going on?" Nick asked me. I looked up at him as he glanced over at me while paying attention to the road. "What do you mean?" i asked. he shot me a look. "You have been acting weird ever since yesterday morning." he told me. I started to panic. "Whoa hey, calm down." Nick told me while pulling over. I covered my face with my hands. Nick ran his fingers down my back gently as he pulled me close to him. "It's ok." he told me gently. i nodded. I know  he was waiting for an explanation. i sighed and pulled away from him. I wiped my eyes. "Nick i'm just really confused. I dont know what to do." i told him. "Why? What's wrong?" he asked. "Yesterday morning when i went into the kitchen kevin was in there. i was just talking to him when i noticed that he was drinking again. i told him that it wasnt good for him and we started fighting." i told him. he looked at me. "Did he hit you?" he asked. i shook my head quickly. "No! he wouldnt do that....but he did kiss me." i told him. he looked at me quietly before leaning back in his seat. "Nick, talk to me." i told him. "Why are you so confused?" he asked me. "I just...dont know what i feel right now. i should be angry or upset but im not." i told him. he nodded before pulling back onto the road.

(Joe's POV)

A little while later Nick came back. He looked stressed out and just plain tired. "You ok?" i asked him assuming it was his blood sugar. He just looked at me. "Yeah i'm ok." he told me going upstairs. I walked into the kitchen. "Kevin do you know what is up with Nick?" i asked him. he froze. "No." he told me leaving the room quickly.

(Kevin's POV)

I left the house and walked down the street just looking for some fresh air. I found myself outside of Meghan's house as it started to rain. I pulled my hood up and wrapped my arms around myself. I seen her look at me from the window. she was wrapped up in a blanket. She opened the door. "Come inside!" she yelled out to me. I stood there for a moment debating on weather or not this was appropriate. I made my decision as I ran inside out of the rain. I was already drenched as I peeled my jacket off. Meghan took it from me and laid it next to her heater. "What are you doing here?" she asked me. I shrugged. "I was out walking and just ended up here." I told her. she nodded. "You want anything?" she asked me. I shook my head. "It's ok." i told her. she looked at me strangely. "What?" i asked. "I just stayed at your house and ate your food and you wont take anything from me." she told me. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen taking a bottle of water and waved it in her face jokingly. she was holding back a smile as she shook her head.