Chapter 58

(Joe's POV)

I called Nick a couple minutes after Meghan told me what was bothering her. She explained to me that Damon knew that her and Nick had sex. "Hey Joe." he told me as he picked up. "You need to come to Meghan's now." I told him. "Why? Is she alright?" he asked me panicing. "Yeah she's fine. We just need to talk." i told him. "I'll be right there." he told me hanging up. "Who was that?" Meghan asked me as she came back into the livingroom with tea. "Nick. I asked him to come over." I told her. she looked at me quickly. "What?! Joe!" she told me. "What? the only way we are going to solve this is if we ask him about it." I told her. she rubbed her eyes and sighed. "I dont really want to see him right now." she told me. "Meghan you two just got back together again. I dont want you two to screw this up." I told her. she just stared at me. when Nick got here she became extremely nervous.

"He's your boyfriend." i shot back before opening the door. Nick looked extrememly worried. When he saw her he relaxed slightly. "Whats going on?" he asked us. "Nick when Meghan went to the mall with Tracy Damon said something to her thats got her upset." I started. She avoided eye contact with him and it was clear that he noticed. "And?" Nick asked looking back at me. "Damon knows that you two have had sex and he told Meghan that you were telling people." I told him. He looked taken aback. "Meghan I didn't tell anyone." he told her. She looked at him. "Promise?" she asked. "I promise I didn't." he told her pulling her close to him. I expected Meghan to start crying but she didn't. she kept strong. "How does he know then?" she asked burying her face into his neck. He shrugged. "Are you sure he wasn't just guessing to see how you reacted?" he asked her. she shook her head. "I don't know." she replied. I slipped out unnoticed so that they could have some time to talk.

(Meghan's POV)

"Nick do you regret it?" I asked him. He looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" he asked. I shook my head. "You know...sleeping with me?" I asked him. "No." he told me smiling. He rubbed my back gently. "Not for a moment." he added kissing my forehead. I smiled. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." he replied almost as quietly as we just sat there. I don't know how long we were there before I noticed that Nick had fallen asleep. I smiled slightly. I kissed him genlty before moving out of his arms. I grabbed the blanket off the back of the chair and draped it over him. He shifted slightly, getting used to my body not being there. I smiled again before going into the kitchen to find something to drink. I poured some juice into a glass before glancing at my dads alcohol. I hesitated before grabbing one of the bottles. I poured some in with the juice before placing it back, careful to leave it just the way my dad left it. I looked at the juice for a few minutes before I slowly drank it. I sighed and leaned against the counter top.

**Three weeks later**

(Kevin's POV)

I went downstairs after thinking about being ignored by Joe for what felt like the hundreth time. we fought a couple weeks about something stupid. I don't even remember what started the fight anymore. I went into the kitchen to find Meghan sitting at the table. I looked at my watch. 2:00am "Your up late." I told her as I opened the pantry and grabbed a box of crackers. she nodded. "Yeah, I can't sleep." she replied. I nodded sitting down next to her. She stole some of the crackers as we talked for a while. "You look tired. Why don't you try to get some sleep?" I asked her. she shook her head. "Nah, I'm ok." she replied. I got up and opened the refrigerator. I glanced at the alcohol before sighing. I ran my fingers through my hair. Meghan looked at me quietly.

"It's ok." she told me looking at the table. I slowly grabbed one of the bottles. "You sure? I know you don't like it." I told her opening it and sitting back down across from her. she nodded. "It's fine. I'm over it." she told me as she grabbed the bottle and sucked some of it down. I just stared at her shocked. She smiled at me before sliding the bottle back to me and going into the livingroom. I jumpped up quickly grabbing the bottle and followed her into the livingroom. "What was that?" I asked her. "What?" she asked. "You don't drink. you yelled at me for it earlier. then you come in here and drink it when you all of a sudden say your over my drinking?" I ask her confused. she shrugged. "What's wrong Meghan?" I asked her. "Nothing Kevin." she told me. she took the bottle away from me again before grabbing one of Nick's cups off of the side table and poured some into it. she handed me the bottle back as she downed the cup.

I looked at her worried. "Kevin relax." she told me as she motioned for me to drink. I slowly did, craving it. it was quiet for a while after that. I started to feel a little bit lightheaded after the fifth or sixth cup. "Is it because of Damon?" I asked her randomly. she slammed her cup down "Just leave it Kevin." she told me through slurred words. She stormed out of the livingroom. I followed her into the hallway where she went to grab her keys. I grabbed her and steered her away from the front door. "Your not driving anywhere." I told her. she fought against me as I forced her up the stairs into the guest bedroom. "Get some sleep, then you can go home in the morning." I told her. "No, really i'm ok, i can drive." she told me pulling out of my grip.

I shook my head before pocketing her keys. she pouted at me. "It's not gonna work." I told her. she sighed dramaticly. I couldn't help but smile slightly. "Your sexy when you smile like that." she slurred. I froze and looked at her. "Get some sleep Meg." I told her backing away from  her. she grabbed onto my shirt and pulled me closer to her. she buried her face into my neck. I felt her hot breath against my ear and shivered slighlty. "I love you Kevin." she whispered. I shook my head. "No you love Nick." I replied. She smiked into my neck. "I love you both." she told me as she started to kiss my neck gently. I completely froze. I felt dizzyness sweep over me as she pushed me back against the wall.

(Tracy's POV)

I kissed Joe quickly before pulling away to look at him. He smiled at me before trying to kiss me again. "Hey not so fast hot shot." I told him, pushing on his chest lightly. He groaned. "I wanna kiss you." he whined. I giggled. "I'm hungry." i told him before standing up. he smiled before following me into the kitchen. I grabbed something out of the fridge and threw it into the microwave. I felt Joe wrap his arms around my waist. he pulled me against him roughly. I smiled as he buried his face into my neck. "I love you." he told me. "I love you too." I replied feeling his lips trace my shoulder.