chapter 26

(Meghan's POV Continued)

“Now if you don’t mind. I am exhausted and want to go to sleep.” I told him. “You can sleep with me.” he told me. I laughed. “I’ll pass.” I told him. “Gosh Nick gets everything.” he told me walking past me to the front door. “He does not. We haven’t done that.” I told him. He rolled his eyes. “See you later.” I told him as he left.

(Tracy’s POV)

I pulled posters of Joe down off of my wall and packed them into a box that I slid under my bed. I sighed and pulled out a file folder of others out of my closet. I looked through it and found pictures of Nick and Kevin. I pushed them aside and pulled out a life size poster of Ian Somerhalder. I smiled and hung on the back of my bedroom door. I looked through the pictures of Kevin and put a couple of those up in the few blank spots on the walls. I looked at the posters a few more minutes before putting everything away, finalizing the choices. I dug through my purse looking for my cell phone when it started to ring.

(Nick’s POV)

I hung up the phone after talking to Tracy. We are going to meet at Zenga, the new ice cream shop in town. I picked up my keys and left the house. When I got there Tracy was already waiting for me outside of the shop. I walked up to her and went inside.

(Meghan’s POV)

I woke up to my cell ringing. I looked at the caller ID and seen that it was Joe. “Joe what do you want I’m sleeping.” I told him. “I’m bored.” he told me. “Great.” I told him. “Do you want to come over and play Guitar Hero with me, Frankie, and Kevin?” he asked. I groaned. “PLEEESE!!!” Joe begged. “Ok I’ll be there soon.” I told him. I hung up and plugged my cell in to charge for a few minutes while I changed my clothes. Once I got over to his house I just walked right in. “Hey.” I said as I yawned. “Meg!” Frankie yelled while running over to me and tackling me. I groaned and sat down onto the couch. “Sorry.” he said sheepishly. “It’s cool.” I told him. “You want to play?” Kevin asked me. I shook my head. “Nah I’ll just watch.” I told him. He nodded and turned back to the game. Joe was getting into it. My cell rang and I looked at the ID. It was Damon. I answered it. “Hey what’s up?” I asked him. “Nothing much. Just got done with football practice.” he told me. “How did that go?” I asked him. “Good. Had to put up with Spencer.” he told me. “Sucks.” I replied. He just laughed. “What are you up too?” he asked. “I’m at the Jonas’ watching Kevin, Joe and Frankie play Guitar Hero.” I told him. “Your boyfriends not there?” he asked. “No I don’t think so. I just got here.” I told him. “Ok well have fun.” he told me. “Will do.” I replied as I hung up the phone. “Joe where do you keep your Tylenol around here?” I asked him as his game with Kevin ended and Frankie took his place. “Come on I’ll show you for future reference.” he told me. I nodded following him upstairs. We went into the kitchen and he pulled it out of the cupboards. “Thanks.” I told him. “No problem. But that deserves a hug for me.” he told me. I rolled my eyes. “I am the medicine giver. Without me you would be dying from that headache.” he told me. I smiled and hugged him quickly. He kissed my forehead when I did. “Joe that’s gross.” I told him. He pretended to be offended as he stomped dramatically out of the room.

(Tracy’s POV)

I was on my way over to the Jonas house, having just left Nick at Zenga. (He decided to go to the golf shop that was nearby.) I was almost at the door when I seen Meghan and Joe in the kitchen. I dropped to my knees to keep them from noticing me. I watched as they hugged and Joe kissed her forehead. I turned away from the window as tears started to form in my eyes. I stood up and ran from the house as the tears fell down my face.