Chapter 56

(Nick's POV)

After dinner Meghan and I helped my mom clean up the dishes. I didn't say much so I just listened to my mom and Meghan talk about random things that I had no idea about. It's good to know that my mom likes her so much. My dad thinks that we are moving to fast at quote, "such a young age", but I dont think so. I'm in love with her and time or age is not going to change that. I think that she could be the one. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Meghan called my name. "I'm sorry, what?" I asked her confused. "Are you coming to watch a movie with us?" she asked me smiling. I nodded and put down the towel that I was holding onto.

I grabbed her hand and laced my fingers through hers. I waited until Joe and Kevin went upstairs to grab some movies before I pushed Meghan up against the basement wall. she giggled softly as I kissed down her shoulder. I playfully bit down. "Nick." she told me quietly. I looked up at her. she kissed me quickly. "Do we have to watch a movie?" I asked her. she smiled and nodded. "Yes. This can wait till later." she whispered as Joe and Kevin came running into the basement. I didn't move away from her right away. Joe cleared his throat. I pulled back and let her move towards the couch. I rubbed the back of my neck before going and sitting down beside her. She grabbed my hand into hers gently.

(Kevin's POV)

When we came back downstairs with the movies Nick had Meghan pinned against the wall. He had an intense look on his face. Joe cleared his throat quickly. Nick pulled away from Meghan slowly. I glanced at Meghan, she seemed to be nervous but I could be wrong. Nick sat next to her and she laced her fingers with his. Over the last few weeks i have been getting my feelings under control. i can honestly say that I am finally beginning to get over her, however sometimes I feel like i am back at square one. I put the movie in and switched the basement lights off as Joe clicked play from the remote. I sat on the floor in front of the couch.

**Later on**

We were all quiet as we watched the final moments of the film. Nick shifted slightly so that Meghan could stretch out. She looked like she had been asleep for a while. she ran her fingers through her hair. Our eyes locked on eachothers. she broke the eye contact as Joe flipped the lights back on. He looked tired as well.

(Nick's POV)

I seen Kevin and Meghan staring at eachother. I decided to ignore it and not let it get to me. I know Meghan loves me so It shouldn't worry me. I looked at her. "Can we go now?" I asked her. she smirked. "I don't know maybe we should watch another movie." she told me contemplating it. I groaned before taking her hand and pulling her upstairs. "Be right back." I called down to Joe and Kevin. I pulled her upstairs to my room and closed the door. "Nick you..." she started but I cut her off as I crashed my lips down onto hers. she moaned and kissed me back longingly. I ran my fingers down her back slowly before pushing her back onto my bed. I moved to kissing her neck. "Nick your entire family is home." she mumbled as she laced her fingers in my hair. "I know." Was all I told her before I pulled my shirt up over my head.

(Tracy's POV)

I sat at the kitchen table eating slowly. I really missed Joe but I couldn't bring myself to admit that to him. I played with my phone nervously before finding his name and pressing dial. I waited for a few minutes as it rang. I froze as he picked up. "Hey." he told me quielty. "H-Hey." i replied nervous as ever. "Joe I have to tell you something." I added before he could say anything. "Ok." he told me. I could hear the confusion on in his voice. "Joe I still love you." I told him before I could chicken out.

(Kevin's POV)

Tracy called Joe so I decided to go upstairs and give him some privacy. I was on my way to my room when I stopped suddenly. My eyes grew wide as I heard Meghan and Nick from across the hall. I hurried down the hall to my bedroom before closing the door behind me. I leaned against my door not knowing if I should be scared for life or if I should be jealous. I tried to focus on anything really, wanting to get those images out of my mind. I picked up my laptop and turned on some music hoping the lyrics will get my brother and Meghan out of my mind.

(Joe's POV)

I ran my fingers through my hair. "Tracy I love you too." I told her. she didn't say anything for a minute. "Why are we doing this then?" she asked me. "I don't know. we always do this to ourselves Tracy." I replied. "I know. I just wish that we could be together and not brake up a week later." she told me. "Can we?" I asked quietly. "Are you asking me to try or in general?" she asked. "To try." I stated hoping that she will take me back. she was quiet for a while. "Yeah, I think that we can." she told me. I smiled to myself. "Can I come over?" I asked her nervously. "I'll see you when you get here." she told me before hanging up.