Chapter 39

(Meghan's POV)

I played with Nick's curls as he slept. i couldnt help but stare at him. he is just to gorgeous. he opened his eyes and looked at me. "What?" i asked him. he didnt say anything and just kissed me. i put my hand on his chest and pushed him so that he was back against the bed. i crawled ontop of him and continued to kiss him. he licked my lower lip asking for permission, which i granted him. he ran his hands down my back. i shivered slightly. just then his bedroom door flew open. I jumped and pulled away from Nick as i moved to the other side of the bed. "OK, wow. was not expecting that." Joe said. Nick threw his pillow at him. "Haven't you ever heard of knocking?" he asked Joe. Joe shook his head no. I couldn't help but smile slightly, which he noticed. "Well when you two are done, everyone is waiting downstairs. We want to go to the movies." he told us closing the door behind him. Nick looked at me. "Sorry." he told me rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled and moved over to him. I kissed his cheek gently. "Dont worry about it. after all, it is Joe." i told him standing up. I looked into the mirror and fixed my hair quickly. Nick wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm not done yet." he told me kissing my neck. I closed my eyes and felt his lips trace my collar bone. "Everyone is waiting for us." i got out. he sighed. "Later then." he told me, taking my hand and leading me downstairs. when we got down there we knew Joe told them what he walked in on. i just looked at Joe and rolled my eyes. he smiled sarcastically. I sat down on the arm of the couch next to Kevin, Nick stood behind me with his fingers still intertwined with mine. "We decided to go to the club instead of a movie." Tracy told me. I looked at her then everyone else. "Ok, well what club?" i asked. "You'll see." Tracy sung as she pulled Joe out of the door. Me and Nick just exchanged glances before we followed Kevin out of the door. I locked it behind me.

* later that night at the club*

I was dancing with Nick. He pulled me close to him. I buried my face into his neck. after a while i pulled away from him. "Hey i'll be back." i told him over the music. he nodded. I went over to the bar and just got a glass of water. I noticed Kevin sitting there. "Hey you ok?" i asked him. he looked over at me. "Yeah i'm fine." he told me. i could smell the alcohol on his breath. "Kevin were you drinking?" i asked him sitting down next to him. he nodded. "Just a little." he told me. "Here drink this." i told him as the bar tender gave me my water. He set an extra down onto the bar for me and gave me slight smile, which i returned. I watched Kevin drink the water slowly. "Here let me get you to the car. then i will come back and get everyone else." i told him. he nodded and stood up. he was a little bit wobbly on his feet so i grabbed his arm and lead him out of the club. I took him to the car and opened the back door. I went to move my stuff out of the way when Kevin grabbed my wrist. I just looked at him. He had a confused look on his face. "You ok?" i asked him. He pushed me up against the car and moved closer to me. I put my hand on his chest to keep him at a distance. "Kevin why dont you just sit down while i go get the others." i told him. he seemed to consider this for a moment before he moved closer to me. He was stronger than i thought. I tried to push him back at a safe distance but it was no use. I just looked at him, waiting for him to do something. I dont know what he was looking at, but i know it wasn't me. Just how much alcohol did he have tonight? I grabbed his arm and forced him to sit down. "I'll be right back. dont move." i told him as i ran back inside. I paid the bar tender for the water and grabbed everyone else. "Why are we leaving?" Joe asked me. "Kevin had a little bit to much to drink." i told them going into the parking lot. "Kevin doesnt drink." Nick told me. "Well he did tonight." i replied as we reached the car. Kevin was still stitting in the back seat. Everyone got into the car, with Joe driving i looked back at Kevin. Nick was trying to talk to him but Kevin wasn't listening. Kevin looked up and our eyes met. There was a look of longing in them. I looked away quickly and turned around in my seat. I just looked out the window the rest of the ride home. when we got there Joe helped Kevin inside.

(Nick's POV)

I grabbed Meghan's hand. she looked up at me. "What's wrong?" i asked her. she shrugged. "Nothing." she lied. I pulled her upstairs. I closed my bedroom door behind me. "What's wrong? really?" i asked. "It's just...Kevin...he acted really weird." she told me. "What do you mean?" i asked her moving hair away from her face. "it's nothing Nick, really, he's just drunk." she told me. "Did he do something to you?" i asked her. she shook her head. "Ok well just forget about it. he'll be fine by tomorrow morning." i told her pulling her close to me. i kissed her gently, she kissed back with no hesitation. I laid her back against the bed and straddled her. i kissed down her neck. i pulled away suddenly, breathing heavily. "I should stop." i told her. she shook her head. "Don't." she told me. i  just looked at her with a contemplating look. There was a pleading look in her eyes. I hesitated before nodding. she kissed me hard as i started to unbutton my shirt.