Chapter 36

(Meghan's POV)

I head someone come in the door downstairs. I looked at the clock and noticed that it was only three. Nobody was supposed to be home until around eight. I stood up and went downstairs. "Nick?" I asked. he looked up at me. I froze not knowing wether it was a look of anger or worry. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him. he held me close and we just stayed like that for a while before he pulled away from me. "Why didn't you want me to know that Damon kissed you?" he asked me. I shrugged and turned away from him. "I didnt want you to worry, thats all." i told him. "I havent seen him since." i added awkwardly. he didnt say anything. when i looked back at him he had his back to me, messing with his dog tags. i smiled slightly before catching myself staring at him. "Nick i'm sorry. please dont be mad at me." i pleaded with him suddenly smothered by the unbearable silence that was passing between us. he sighed. "Do you have feelings for him. Any at all?" he asked me. "No. none." i told him. he nodded. i walked over to him and made him look at me. "I love you." i told him. He kissed me then. I let him deepen the kiss as the door bell rang. I pulled away from him. i opened the door to find Joe. "Hey Joe." i told him letting him in. "What are you doing here?" Nick asked him from the couch. "I just came to make sure that nobody was dead." he told us. i laughed slightly. "As you can see we are both alive and now that you have interupted something, would you like to stay for a while?" i asked him. He looked between me and NIck and made a disgusted face. i smirked slightly. "Sure why not." he told me taking his jacket off. My eyes grew wide. i looked away from Joe quickly. "I'll be right back." I told them as i ran upstairs. i went into the bathroom and ran cold water into the sink. i splashed the cold water onto my face. I looked at myself in the mirror. When did Joe get so fit. when he took his jacket off it completely took me by suprise. i shook my head. "Just remember Nick is the Jonas that you are in love with." i told myself going back downstairs.

(Joe's POV)

When came back downstairs her face was red. "You okay?" i asked her. she nodded before going into the kitchen. she brought back a coke for me and a diet coke for Nick. He kissed her quickly before turning to the soda. i'm glad that they made up. meghan looked tense as she went back into the kitchen. i stood up and followed her in as Nick started to check his blood sugar. "Hey, are you sure you are ok?" i asked her getting a glass and some ice. she nodded. "Yeah." she replied as she leaned against the counter top. i smiled and poured my Coke into the glass. "You look great." I told her as she messed with her hair. she looked up at me. "Thanks....You too." she told me, looking at me. i went to throw my coke can away, noticing that she was still staring at me. "Have you been working out?" she asked. i nodded. "Trying to. its kind of hard with everything going on." i told her. she nodded. Nick walked in a few moments later. Meghan's face lit up. i shook my head and walked out of the kitchen.

(Nick's POV)

I wrapped my arms around Meghan's waist and pulled her close to me. "I'm glad that i get to see you again." i told her kissing her neck gently. "mhmmm." he hummed as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I moved down her neck to her shoulder. I looked up at her. she had her eyes closed, trusting me, letting me do what i want. I looked at her quietly before kissing her lips gently. i pulled away and went back into the livingroom. "Joe, dont you have to run some errands for mom?" i asked him. He looked at his watch before jumping up and grabbing his jacket. "Your right. bye meghan!!" he yelled into the kitchen before running out of the house. i went back into the kitchen and grabbed Meghan's hand. She let me lead her upstairs as i placed gentle kisses down her hand.