Chapter 23

Sorry guys for not posting sooner but i have been so busy with all of my AP work this year and my college applications. Hopefully i will get time to post more often after i get caught up a little bit ^_^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

(Meghan’s POV)

“Ok, ok Joe I know how to walk.” I told him as he drug me over to the couch that was in the basement. “Oh sorry I didn’t know that.” he told me. I smiled. Nick sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. “What do you want to watch?” Joe asked us. We both shrugged. “I don’t know. Something scary?” Nick suggested. I hesitantly nodded. “Yay we get to watch Halloween.” Joe told me. I laughed. “Halloween is not that scary Joe.” I told him. He just rolled his eyes. “There’s a killer so that makes it scary.” he told me. I just laughed and rolled my eyes at him. A little while later Kevin came downstairs. He let the door close loudly behind him which made the three of us jump. “God Kevin you scared the heck out of me.” Joe told him. Kevin laughed. “I know all three of you guys jumped like ten feet.” he told us still laughing. I picked up a pillow and chucked it at him. He threw it back. Nick and I were laying across the couch together while Joe was sitting on the floor by our feet. Kevin sat down next to Joe and turned his attention to the movie. When the movie was over we decided not to watch another one. We turned the lights on and groaned because of how bright it was.

(Nick’s POV)

I buried my face into Meghan’s neck hiding from the light. She laughed and pushed me away. “Awww I was comfortable.” I whined. She just rolled her eyes. “Yeah well I’m comfortable here.” she told me sitting on the floor between Joe and Kevin. Joe draped his arm around her shoulders. “That’s mean.” I said jumping up and grabbing the remote for the TV. We pulled the guide up and started to look for something interesting to watch. My mom called us upstairs for pizza. “Yay Food!” Meghan and Joe yelled at the same time. Kevin burst out laughing as both her and Joe went running upstairs. Kevin and I went up after turning off all of the lights. When we got there half of the box was empty. “Hey.” Kevin whined as he grabbed a slice. Joe and Meghan just pointed at each other. I laughed. I grabbed a piece and sat down next to Meghan at the table. “Gosh you two. You could have saved us some.” I told them. They just shrugged. “You see that snail there? He beat you two up here.” Meghan told me. I shoved her slightly. (The next day) I went downstairs and looked in the refrigerator for something that I could drink. I decided on just some juice. I chugged it and threw away the bottle. I went into the living room to see Kevin asleep on the couch. I shoved him and he groaned. “What I’m trying to sleep?” he groaned. “I want to sit.” I told him. He got up mumbling to himself and went upstairs. I watched a few episodes of some random show before Meghan came down. “Hey.” she said as she sat down next to me and leaned against my chest. “Morning.” I told her. She smiled. “You look horrible.” she told me. “Gee I love you too.” I told her. She giggled. I leaned my head against hers. It was quiet as we watched TV. “AWWWW!” someone exclaimed. We jumped and looked around to see Joe standing there leaning against the door frame. “Shut up Joe. I have to watch you and Tracy swallow each other so hush.” Meghan told him. I laughed. Joe looked put out. “I’m bored.” Meghan told me. I smiled. I kissed her quickly. “We should go shopping!” she said. “No way.” I told her. She pouted. “But Nick I need a new swim suit.” she told me smirking. “Lets go.” I told her pulling her up after me.

(Kevin’s POV)

I went back downstairs about an hour and a half later. “Where is Nick and Meg?” I asked Joe. “They went shopping. Something about a new swim suit.” he told me smirking. I rolled my eyes. “Come on, not even a tiny reaction?” Joe asked me. “Nope.” I told him. “You know your jealous.” he told me leaving the room. I watched him go. I sighed and got something to eat.

(Tracy’s POV)

I walked down to the school to get to track and field practice. I couldn’t be late again or Coach Mandes is going to flip. “Hey!” someone yelled. I turned around to see Spencer. I groaned. “What do you want?” I asked him with a harsh tone. “How is Meghan doing?” he asked me. “None of your business. Like you care anyway.” I told him. “No I’m serious.” he told me. I looked at him strangely still not trusting him. “Whatever.” I told him. He stopped walking and I never looked back.