Quirk

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

DNA Manipulation- you have the ability to remove and insert sections in people's DNA. The most you've ever done with this is change someone's eye or hair colour.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Explosive Touch- you are able to make things you touch explode, basically turning them into bombs, as well as being able to produce explosions from your hands if they are in contact with something. The down side is the brightness of the explosions impairs your vision, but you can negate this by wearing sunglasses.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

Erebokinesis- you are able to manipulate the darkness and shadows. The downside is that your Quirk is much less useful in the day or in an open area with nothing making shadows.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

Telepathy- you are able to read people's minds. The downside is that it's difficult to filter through the thoughts of a person with a lot on their mind.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

Astral Projection- you are able to leave your body behind and become a 'spirit form,' being able to move anywhere. The downside is that you must return to your body before you can tell anyone anything, and you can't interact with anything while in your spirit form.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

Intention- you are able to tell people's intention. There is not a downside to the Quirk itself, but it has caused you to lose many people.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

Accelerated Perception- you are able to perceive things at the speed you are moving, as well as being much faster than a normal human (although not as fast as Iida), so while moving at super speed it will appear to you as though you are moving at the pace of a normal person.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

Teleportation- you are able to teleport. The downside is that you have to have seen the place you want to teleport to, or it is much harder, although not impossible. It is also quite tiring if done over long distances or many times.