I Love You

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

You had been out with some friends when you got caught up in a villain attack. You'd woken up in the hospital a while later after being thrown into a wall by an explosion and hitting your head hard. Apparently someone had called Izuku and told him what happened, because he was stood by your bed, crying and clutching your hand. When he realised you were awake, he threw his arms around you and told you to be more careful. He couldn't stand to lose the person he loves to a villain.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

He had been accidentally hit with a truth Quirk by someone in general studies while you were visiting. You decided to take the opportunity to ask him how he feels about you, mainly to give you something to tease him about. You expected him to say he likes you a lot, but you got a much more serious response. "I love you. You're perfect in every single way, and I can't imagine living my life without you."

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

You and Shoto headed to his dorm room after classes had finished. You had been having a hard time lately, feeling like you were inadequate, but you'd been trying to keep it in so you didn't worry anyone. Shoto had started to notice that you seemed down, but he didn't want to ask in front of everyone. The minute he had you alone in his dorm room, he asked you about it and you couldn't contain it anymore. He sat with you on his bed with his arms around you, listening to you telling him how you had been feeling. Once you finished, he assured you that you're amazing and told you he loves you.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

It was a normal day, and you were hanging out with Denki in his dorm room after classes. You were just sitting quietly, both on your phones with your legs on his lap. Upon seeing something on his phone that interested him, he asked you a question about it. Unfortunately, it was a rather stupid question and you couldn't help laughing. He was pouting as he watched you, but he couldn't help smiling at how cute you were. "I love you, Sparky." The words slipped out of your lips before you could think about it, but he quickly echoed your feelings.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

He showed up to your dorm one evening with a bouquet of your favourite flowers. It was sweet and simple. He'd obviously thought about how to tell you his feelings and decided this was what he would do. He gave you the flowers and took your hands, looking into your eyes as he told you his feelings.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

You and Dabi were laying in bed together after some *ahem* extracurricular activities. He had his arm around you as you cuddled up to him, head resting on his chest and your hand tracing softly over his scars. You felt his lips press to the side of your head, making you smile. It was then that he whispered those three words in your ear 'I love you.' It took you a little by surprise, but you didn't hesitate to return his feelings.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

You had rushed from the Sports Festival to the hospital with Tenya upon finding out that his brother was hurt. Obviously you went to see Tensei as soon as you arrived, but when you're both told to leave to let him rest, Iida can't hold it in anymore. You lost track of how long you sat with your crying boyfriend in your arms, but time didn't matter in that moment. When he composed himself, he thanked you for comforting him and told you that he loves you.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

You were sat in the communal area of Hitoshi's dorm building. Your head was in his lap as he played with your hair. It was getting late and you were getting tired, so you closed your eyes for a while. After some time, Shinso whispered, asking if you're asleep. You decided to stay quiet to scare him when he didn't expect it. You were the one who got the surprise though, when he leaned down, kissed you softly and whispered that he loves you. Of course, you let him know you were awake, and told him you feel the same.