PDA

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

He gets incredibly flustered and embarrassed. It isn't that he doesn't like it, it's the opposite actually, he just isn't used to it. Quick kisses, hand holding, hugs, things like that, are all perfectly okay with him, even if they leave him a blushing mess.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

He likes to show people you're his, but he doesn't like to be too romantic in public. He likes to have his arm around you a lot, but he doesn't often kiss you, and if he does it's usually a slightly rougher kiss rather than a gentle one.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

He doesn't mind it. He doesn't tend to initiate more than hand holding, but he won't argue with it if you initiate. He'll go along with what you want to do with those types of things, you know more than he does about them so he lets you guide him. Unless it's making out or something, that's where he draws the line.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

He loves PDA. He will never hold back a hug, a kiss or cuddling, no matter who else is around. He loves to show you that he loves you, and he thinks part of that is showing off your relationship.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

He likes PDA. He doesn't like to go overboard, he won't be kissing and touching you constantly, but he definitely isn't against it. Especially in the communal areas of the dorms, he won't hold back his affection for you.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

He does not give a shit about who is around, if he wants to do something, he will. No matter what it is, or if it should or shouldn't be done in front of people. He will hold your hand, kiss you, make out with you, hell he'd even fuck you in front of everyone.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

He's a gentleman and a bit of a prude. He believes romance should be kept private. PDA more than hold holding, a quick kiss on the cheek and the occasional hug if you need one is a big no from him and he won't do it.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

People sometimes don't even realise you're a couple. PDA is pretty rare, and it doesn't happen in front of just anyone, you have to like and trust them.