First Kiss

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

You were sat together on a bench on the UA grounds after classes had finished, hanging out before you have to head back to your separate dorm buildings for the night. You had made the mistake of asking him something about All Might about an hour ago, and he was still talking about pro heroes. Not that you mind all that much. It's cute how into it he gets. It was starting to get late though, and it was getting darker. He didn't seem to notice though, far too absorbed in your one-sided conversation. When he paused to take a breath, you leaned in quickly and kissed him softly before telling him that you should head back to the dorms. The poor boy was left flustered and blushing as he walked you to your dorm.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Having been talking through messages and calls for a while, you had finally managed to get permission to come see him. Even though he wouldn't admit it, he was excited to see you. You were also coming to see Kirishima and Mina though, and he wasn't happy he wouldn't be getting all your attention. Not long after you arrived, he told the others he needed to talk to you about something. You were confused, but you went along with it as he dragged you away by the wrist. As soon as you were alone, he seemed less bold, but tried to keep it up. He softly pushed you against the wall and kissed you, getting more confident with it when you lean into him.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

He took you up into the mountains. It wasn't a super long hike, but it did take you to a pretty spot to watch the sunset. You sat there for a while, talking while waiting for the sun to go down. When it did, you turned to watch, as did Shoto. It was so pretty, but Shoto didn't watch it for long, much preferring to look at you. When you looked back at him, he smiled softly before slowly leaning in, making his intention clear. You closed your eyes and shared a sweet first kiss with him.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

He couldn't help himself. It was an instinctual thing, one he didn't even fully realise he was going to do before his lips were on yours. You were at a cafe together after school had finished for the day, getting some drinks together. He was sat with a giddy smile on his face as he watched you talking enthusiastically about your favourite book. In the middle of your sentence, he leaned in and kissed you. Your eyes went wide for a second before you accepted the kiss and closed your eyes, leaning in closer.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

You were hanging out with the Bakusquad one night and Kaminari had suggested you all play truth or dare. Bakugo argued about it, but that's what you ended up doing. When it got to Kirishima's turn and he picked dare, Mina quickly interrupted Sero, daring Eijiro to kiss you. You blushed and he argued against it a little awkwardly, but everyone insisted that he picked dare so he has to do it. He turned to you and made sure you were okay before he kissed you very softly. He meant to kiss you and pull away quickly because it was in front of everyone, but he couldn't help himself from lingering for a moment.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

He wasn't shy. You had been flirting for a while, but nothing had come of it yet, and he was sick of waiting. The first time he saw you that day, he grabbed you, pushed you against the wall and kissed you. It was a surprisingly soft kiss for how aggressive he was about it. You were a little embarrassed initially because you two weren't alone, Toga and Twice were there, but come on, they were definitely cheering you on.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

It was the day after you fell asleep in Tenya's room, but you woke up in your own to knocks on the door. When you opened up, Tenya was stood there. You invited him inside and you two sat on your bed together. It was obvious that he wanted to tell you something, but you didn't want to push it, so you let him take his time. Eventually, he cleared his throat and pushed his glasses up, looking you in the eyes and stating that he believed he may have a 'crush' on you. You were surprised by the confession from the boy you had always had a crush on. He cleared his throat again and confessed that he wanted to kiss you when he was bringing you back to your room the previous night, asking if he has permission to do so. You definitely didn't argue with him.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

It was the end of your first date together and he had insisted on walking you home to make sure you got back safely. The two of you had had a wonderful time together. It was nice getting to spend that much time together, getting to know each other better and just having fun. When you reached your house, he took both of your hands and gave you a soft, gentle kiss before saying goodbye and watching you go inside before going to his own home.