Babysitting Eri

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

Babysitting Eri is fun. She absolutely loves Izuku, and she likes you because she got to know you after the rescue, plus you're close to Deku, so she trusts you. You like to read to her and have her read to you. It's fun for her, and helps her improve her reading at the same time.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Katsuki isn't great with people sometimes, and that extends to children. He does try though. Eri is a little scared of him because he seems so angry all the time, but she likes you a lot. You like to cook and bake with her. It lets Katsuki help her with something useful for later in life.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

You like to play games with her, like Simon Says or Dance Freeze. It makes her smile and laugh, which makes you happy. Watching the two of you also makes Shoto happy. He tends to be the one telling you what to do or pausing the music rather than taking part himself so he can watch. You also typically lose on purpose.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

You like to take her skateboarding. It's fun for everyone involved, although Eri was nervous at first. She relaxed a little when you and Denki promised you'd try your best to stop her getting hurt. She relaxed even more when she did fall because she realised it didn't really hurt with a helmet and knee pads on.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

Taking her to the park is your favourite thing to do when you babysit her. It lets her run around as much as she wants and go on the playground. Plus, it gives you and Eijiro an excuse to do the same, not that you really need an excuse.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

There is no conceivable way in which you and Dabi would end up babysitting Eri, or any child for that matter. Unless you count the more childish members of the League, of course.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

Iida enjoys helping Eri with her education. She had no formal education before coming to UA and can barely read or write, so Iida wants to help when he can. Eri enjoys it though, she likes you and Tenya, and she wants to learn what she can now that she can have a somewhat normal life.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

You build a pillow fort with her. Hitoshi mainly helps Eri find the materials to make the fort, preferring to watch you two make the pillow fort than join in himself. He thinks it's super cute to see you get excited about it.

🐙 Tamaki Amajiki 🐙

You like to do crafts with her. Unlike a lot of children her age, she's never made a birthday card or a dream catcher or anything like that. It lets you and Tamaki help her make something she can be proud of and show people, as well as letting you guys make something too.

☀️ Mirio Togata ☀️

You don't consider looking after Eri as babysitting. It feels like you're her parents a lot of the time, which neither of you mind at all. Eri is very important to both of you. You like to go out places with her when possible. It's amazing to just have reminders you can both be normal now, and Mirio loves seeing how happy you both look.