Sitting in His Lap

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

He always gets flustered. No matter where you are, when you do it, or how many times you've done it before, he will blush and start stumbling over his words. It's pretty adorable though, so you don't mind.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

He will act like you're annoying him and it's an inconvenience, but if you try to get up he will grab your waist and hold you there, mumbling something about how you can stay there if you like sitting there.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

He doesn't have much of an outward reaction, but inside he is always freaking out. He tells you he likes it, but he rarely has much of a visible reaction to anything, so it doesn't bother you. You know he likes having you there.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

He gets excited and happy. He'll drop whatever he was doing to cuddle you and give you so many kisses you would lose count, even if you were trying to keep track. The first time you randomly sat in his lap, he was so happy he short circuited.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

He can never stop smiling when you climb into his lap. He'll continue with what he was doing, but he'll put an arm around you if he has a free hand and won't stop smiling. He loves to have you in his lap while you talk about random things.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

He will smile softly and play with your hair. It makes him surprisingly soft to have you in his lap. He loves it, he says it's a position that is quite vulnerable, and he likes that because it reminds him of how much you trust and love him.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

He has one of two reactions. He either becomes a blushing mess and tells you it's inappropriate, or wraps his arms around you and won't let you go. There is rarely an in between, but when there is it's usually him becoming a blushing mess but not letting you up anyway.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

He usually gets a little excited, in the less innocent way. It embarrasses him a little and he tends to try hide it because he knows you like sitting in his lap to cuddle, but it's something he can't help.