Nightmare

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

He had a nightmare about you being hurt and him being unable to do anything to help you. He couldn't bear the thought of watching something happen to you and not being able to do anything about it. He woke up just before you died in his dream, breathing heavily and sweating. He basically threw himself on top of you and couldn't stop crying.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

He had a nightmare about you leaving him. He wakes up in a cold sweat and immediately looks for his phone to check that you are still there on call with him. It's a relief to see you on his screen, asleep in your bed like you usually are. Yes, he worries, but seeing you looking so cute and peaceful asleep on a call with him is reassuring to him.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

He had a nightmare about his father hurting you. He always startles awake from those dreams and that usually wakes you up too. He tries to pretend that nothing is wrong, but it's obvious there's something. You ask him what's wrong and he tells you about the dream he had. You'll always reassure him that you're okay and that his father is trying to change, so that won't happen.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

He had a nightmare about a corrupt organisation kidnapping you. Being a journalist, even while still in UA, especially an investigative journalist, you talk about and expose some very corrupted people. It terrifies him that something might happen to you because of that. He always wakes up from those dreams hyperventilating and immediately squeezes you in his arms as if making sure you're still there.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

He had a nightmare about you leaving him for someone else. It isn't that he doesn't trust you, but he worries that he isn't the most manly and that someone else better will come along. Someone that will protect you better or just be a better man in general. You usually have to wake him up from those dreams and he immediately pulls you on top of his chest and refuses to let go as he repeatedly tells you how much he loves you.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

He had a nightmare about accidentally hurting you. You had to shake him awake and he immediately grabbed you, pulling you on top of him. You really have to pry to get him to tell you, but he eventually told you he had a dream that he hurt you while out on a mission. You spent a long time cuddling him and making sure he's okay, reassuring him that you're okay and it was all just a dream.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

He had a nightmare about you getting killed by Stain. You had to shake him awake from his nightmare and he couldn't stop himself crying as he threw his arms around you, whispering that he thought he'd lost you and wasn't good enough to save you. You had to spend the night reassuring him, and he eventually fell back asleep almost on top of you, head on your chest and your fingers running through his hair.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

He had a nightmare about you getting hurt during training. He hated the idea of not being able to protect you. Yes, he knows you can take care of yourself, you're in the hero course after all, but he despises feeling that way. He didn't wake up because of that dream, but he did hold you tighter as he slept.