Can't Sleep

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

You try not to wake him up. You'll get up and go do something by yourself if you really can't sleep, like studying or watching YouTube. When he eventually wakes up when he realises you aren't there, he comes to find you and makes you get back in bed. He'll pick you up and carry you back to bed, whispering sweet things to you, giving you kisses and cuddling you until you fall asleep.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

He'll lay in bed on a video call with you and talk to you until you fall asleep. He's more than happy to stay awake with you, even if he acts annoyed, and he'll stay awake for a little while after to make sure you don't wake back up.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

He'll get out of bed and run you a hot bath. He says it'll help you relax. He'll tie your hair up for you so you don't have to dry it, and he'll help you get undressed and put you in the bath. Once you're done, he'll help you dry yourself off and get changed for bed, where he'll cuddle you until you fall asleep.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

He honestly gets a little excited when you can't sleep because it gives you an excuse to do something fun together, like playing video games, making a pillow fort or sneaking out to a skate park together to help tire you out.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

He'll suggest doing something to tire you out, like a quick late night workout or a walk around the UA grounds. Sometimes you stay in bed and do things that tire you out there. It's just as effective, maybe even more so.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

He will pull you on top of him and hold you against him, holding your head to his chest so you can hear his heartbeat. He keeps you warm and plays with your hair, whispering to you and trying to help you fall asleep.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

He pulls you into his lap and reads to you. He'll make sure you lean your head on his chest and wrap an arm around your waist, your eyes closed while he reads to you until you fall asleep to the sound of his voice and beating of his heart.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

He will get out of bed and get you whatever you want, whether you want a hot drink, a snack or he'll go grab you another blanket, or anything else you could possibly want. He'll sit in bed and cuddle with you or sit with you in his lap. He'll play with your hair and talk with you for hours until you fall asleep. He'd always sacrifice his own sleep for you.

🐙 Tamaki Amajiki 🐙

He'll sit with you in bed with you pulled up against his chest, playing with your hair and talking softly with you, telling you all the things he loves about you. He'll stay awake until you fall asleep, no matter how tired he is, and tell you to wake him up if you wake back up again.